This private efficiency apt in a beautiful historic home just blocks away from the newly renovated Emancipation Park is fully equipped with bedding, kitchenette, and full bath. Less than 10 min to downtown, stadiums, universities, and medical center!
Beautiful, contemporary, and recently remodeled efficiency apartment with private entrance located on a safe, quiet, tree-lined block in central Houston, just minutes away from all major attractions and public transport lines.
Přístup pro hosty
1. FULLY FURNISHED efficiency apartment
2. CLEAN bathroom
3. CONVENIENT kitchenette
4. FULL kitchen access upon request
5. HI-SPEED wireless Internet
6. POWERFUL AC/Heat
7. MONITORED closed-circuit alarm/security system
8. ACCESS to laundry facilities (washer/dryer) upon request
9. PARKING on street or driveway (upon request)
10. BEAUTIFUL garden/landscaping
Vztahy s hosty
Host lives in attached home and is happy to show guests around and give them a ride to a nearby store when available. Host also loves sharing about the history of the community and recommending restaurants, bars, social events, etc.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Check out our amazing reviews!
1. Guests: No unpaid/unreserved guests.
2. Noise: No loud music/talking/noise after 10pm
3. Shoes: No shoes on the carpetted areas
4. Kitchen Usage: Keep kitchenette clean. If a full-service kitchen is needed, please request access to the main house
5. Laundry Access: Washer and dryer access is available upon request
6. Drugs/Smoking: we have a policy of no smoking or drug use in the residence.
7. Electricity and Other Utilities: To keep our costs down, and pass those savings on to our guests, we kindly ask that you switch off lights, faucets, and other utilities when not in use or if leaving the house.
8. Security: please lock both the regular and security screen doors when leaving and returning.
9. Bathroom: We ask that you keep the bathroom clean, which includes removing hair from the drain after showers, cleaning makeup spills, flushing the toilet, etc.
10. Main House: unless given special permission/access, the main house is not for guest access.
11. Communication: we understand that accidents happen, but please let us know when they do to allow us to address them as soon as possible.
12. Check-out: Please clean and put away any remaining trash. If no one is available to take your key, you can leave it in the mailbox. Check-outs after 2pm will incur an additional night charge.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to creating a greate experience together!
Tento hostitel má 357 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
I work for the Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatric AIDS Initiative at Texas Children's Hospital and I love travelling and meeting new people! I'm very involved in the community, through both Rotary and the Emancipation Economic Development Council. I'm also a documentary film producer, comic book author, and co-founder of the Houston Global Health Collaborative. I was very active in the local response to Hurricane Harvey and even hosted an evacuee family at my Airbnb. I love showing people around Houston and telling them about the unique history of the Third Ward community.