Out There provides alternative, off grid accommodation on a private island in the heart of BC's beautiful, undiscovered Sunshine Coast. Prices for a yurt room are all inclusive of 1 return boat cruise from Egmont, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, for a maximum of 2 people. Our food is focused on fresh, local and homegrown, let us know any preferences or allergies in advance.
- Someone is always on site to answer any questions, deal with day to day property maintenance, prepare evening meals, to swap stories, help organise equipment rentals or tours, or to deal with any emergencies.
- Food is included due to limited storage and refrigeration facilities and to minimise waste.
- DIY / self serve breakfast and lunch from the well stocked pantry and seasonal garden.
- You'll be encouraged to harvest your daily limit of oysters and clams from the beach. Don't forget to pick up a fishing licence. (Availability of oysters and clams is subject to any red tide warnings issued by Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Healthy, nutritious family style meals are provided in the evenings.
- Let us know any dietary needs or allergies in advance.
- Out There is chef friendly. If the kitchen is your key to relaxation, bring your signature dish skills.