We strive everyday to perform better and we treat people like we like to be treated. Fortunately, our guests since more than 3 years are usually normal, serious and honest people, we have never got any problem with them, because we are clear and transparent from the early beginning through our rules.
It is impressive how you invert reality of facts, sorry to tell you that all what you stated in your review is fake and you are not telling absolutely the truth. There was absolutely no harassment at all, we were more than gentile and kind with you, but you don’t worth any kindness and you got an advantage of it.
Hosting you was more like a nightmare for us, because you broke all of our rules starting with:
1. Check-in time, you fixed for check-in for two times, and my sister waited for you 1 hour each time and you never showed up, neither called us on time to tell us that you will arrive later.
2. You refused to be charged electricity, telling my sister 1st that it was not reported that we charge electricity in the rules, and then you told me that you didn’t read our rules, which is not true, because you couldn’t confirm your reservation without reading them, beside I sent you immediately a message with our rules soon after confirming your reservation as I do usually with all our guests. But, we tried to believe you, in order not to spoil your stay and to avoid useless discussions, and we told you that we are not going to charge you any electricity use, and effectively we never did.
3. Your reservation was for only 2 people with an access to only 2 bedrooms according to our rules, but you insisted to open an extra 3rd room, and we didn’t understood why, and you refused to pay any extra, and my sister opened it for you too, telling you that we hope at least that you appreciate our kindness by writing at least a good review, but she never asked you a five stars review as you stated.
4. The day before your check-out, I sent you 5 messages from 16 to 23pm asking you at what time should my sister come for check-out, and you answered only after midnight, telling us that you will check-out at 9am, and my sister couldn’t sleep before knowing at what time you had intention to check-out, and this is a careless behavior in which you showed arrogance and no respect for our time.
5. You have never agreed with my sister that you will leave the keys with your local Jordanian friend, but you agreed for check-out with her directly at 9am, but when she went there, she rang the bell, but nobody opened for her, then she tried to open, but there was noway to insert the key into the lock, because there was a key in the lock from inside, so she thought that you are still sleeping, and she waited for 45 minutes in from of the door, and then she was surprised by a perfect stranger Jordanian guy who sleeping inside, and meted her wait for all that time because he was making a shower … while you left without telling us anything !!! This is an arrogant, coward, irresponsible and unacceptable behavior.
Please, let me give you an advice, when you go to other’s place, you have to respect their rules, otherwise stay at your home, it is better for you and for the others. You abused of our generosity and kindness and I shouldn’t have accepted to host you from the early beginning.
By the way, I referred immediately your case to Airbnb soon after your check-in, and I sent an alert to all Airbnb community about your undisciplined behavior.
What I learned from this bad experience, is to rent our property to only serious and respectful families.