Are you looking for an off the beaten track experience of Greece and the Greek culture? We are here to provide you the best info and flat, to make your trip to Athens an unforgettable one.
Big spacious flat that will make you feel the warmth of the Greek hospitality. Self-catered, with air-condition & heating (for winter travelers), and in a quite area. Lots of amenities close by & you can walk to the blue line (to/from airport) metro.
Live your Myth in Greece!
• Newly refurbished, spacious and airy first floor flat in a friendly and quiet area.
• All electrics have been re-certified and a new fuse box has been installed.
• Free WiFi access.
• Balconies that you can sit outside and enjoy.
• Fully equipped kitchen area.
• Storage of luggage/items (e.g. bikes): we could offer guests a storage service if needed at an additional cost. Please ask us for a price. T&Cs apply.
• Air-condition and heating (for winter travelers) available.
• Travel Cot and High Chair available on request.
• All rooms have doors with locks.
Přístup pro hosty
Easy access - through a garden path - to a vestibule - to the (first floor) flat. The flat is self contained and you will be able to access it with the keys that you will receive on the day of the arrival. One set of keys will be provided for safety reasons. There is a door bell at the bottom of the stairs that are leading up to the flat.
Unfortunately there is not a disabled access available to/from the flat (planned for future).
Guests will have access to the whole flat; two kitchen cupboards that are locked are not to be opened please.
Check in time between 11:00 and 22:00 - early and/or late access can be arranged upon request (early notice is required).
Vztahy s hosty
I can make myself available (on call) for my guests and I can provide assistance when/if needed.
Touristic tips and hints can be provided for enhancing the guests' experience. Please ask.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
• No pets are allowed in the premises, but please note that we do have two very friendly rottweilers.
• Charges apply for damages caused to the flat and/or communal areas. Additional charges will apply if you leave the key on the flat's door(s), then close it behind you and we have to call a locksmith to open the door(s).
• Flat cleaning services can be arranged if needed - please request this in advance. For bookings of 3 weeks and more this service will be included in the price.
• Towels and bed linen are changed once a week for bookings of 11 days and more. For trips that are less than 11 days of duration, there is no change of bed linen and towels during the guests' stay.
• Additional guests can stay at a cost of 9£ per day (after 4 guests) - please ask in order to give you more details.
The flat is in a friendly neighborhood, so normal rules apply:
(1) Be friendly
(2) Rude behavior will not be tolerated
(3) Do not damage the premises - charges apply for such. If you need assistance please ask me (or my delegate) and we will be able to help you asap
(4) No parties
(5) Switch off all electrical appliances when you are not using them or prior to leaving the flat.
(6) No drugs allowed
(7) No Smoking within the premises
(8) Treat the flat with respect and Enjoy your stay in Athens!
V době od 01. Říjen 2017 - 28. Únor 2018 je minimální délka pobytu 2 noci.
I strongly believe that travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. I describe myself as a nomad, I like living and travelling into different places all over the world. I like experiencing the country and the lifestyle from the 'inside', as a local rather than a tourist. I have not traveled as much as I would like to, but I keep on dreaming and every now and then I make trips all over the world to satisfy my need to gather more knowledge and eventually wisdom.
I would like to make your stay in Athens an unforgettable and enjoyable one, with true experiences as I would experience them being a local Athenian.
No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until she/he comes home and rests her/his head on her/his old, familiar pillow.