If you're traveling through LA and need a place to lay your head, take a gander at my cozy studio in the heart of DTLA. Built with vintage charm, this quaint studio comes stocked with a full kitchen, bathroom and sparkling view of the City of Angels.
The studio is located in a 3-story row house in DTLA - specifically in the "South Park" neighborhood. The loft is 1 block from the LA Convention Center, the Metro Train Station and 3 blocks from LA LIVE. The space is ideal for 1-2 guests, but can accommodate 3, as I offer 2 beds (one is a single daybed, the other a Queen Air Mattress.) It is a corner apartment and lets in a glorious amount of light during waking hours. High-speed internet is readily at hand for your enjoyment or to facilitate your work deadlines. I also provide a desk-space and color printer for business travelers. The full kitchen provides you with the opportunity to cook your own meals, bake a frozen pizza, or simply brew a cup o' joe at your leisure.
Přístup pro hosty
What you'll love most is that the space is yours alone! Once we meet up and I give you the grand tour, you will have my little nest all to yourself.
Vztahy s hosty
I, or my co-host Lucero, will be there to greet you and give instruction. If you have any questions over the course of your visit, I can be reached via text or call.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Please acknowledge that DTLA is indeed a bustling city. It can be loud and smelly, but boisterous and alive! Safety has never been an issue for me (a single gal), but one should be alert and aware of one's surroundings. If you prefer a quiet residential stay, DTLA may not be your cup o' tea.
There are several options for parking:
1. Street parking (metered) - Free from 8pm - 8am.
2. All Day/Overnight parking a block away ("Joe's") at Venice b/w Hope and Grand.
3. My building is adjacent to a parking lot. You can park all day - even into late evening. Just no overnight.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS (More than 2):
I allow up to 3 guests to stay the night. I have a single bed plus a queen air mattress.
WASHER / DRYER:
The washer and dryer are on the Basement level. $2.50 per load ($1.25 wash / $1.25 dry.)
The dumpster is directly out the back door if you have any large trash items or bags.
Basic channels (50+) via a digital antenna.
APPLE TV. You have access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, NBC, CBS, FOX, etc.
A few specifics:
1. The Closet is off-limits. I will provide a hanging rack and hangers for your clothes.
2. The AC. There is a small white remote for the AC (by the TV remotes.) Please turn off the AC when you leave the apartment.
3. Absolutely no smoking - including vaping - inside the apartment.
4. Anything you see out - food on the kitchen counters (and fridge) or toiletries in the bathroom - you are free to enjoy!
5. Please do not bother my Landlords. They live in the building and are private people. I have provided all of the information you will need and beyond.
6. Lost or damaged keys will result in a $100 fine.
As always, please be respectful of the space. I don't expect anyone to wipe down the baseboards, but clean up after yourself - rinse a cup, throw away garbage - you know, the basics. The building is relatively quiet, yet I am always playing music, watching Netflix, or entertaining without my sweet neighbors hearing a thing. Everyone keeps to themselves.