One bedroom apartment with private entrance
Great downtown location in desirable historic district
Off-street parking for one car
Coffee/tea, bottled water, fresh fruit & b'fast bars
King-size bed in bedroom, with full-size sofa bed in living room
Ceiling fans in LR and BR, with A/C in warm weather
Walkable to great restaurants, shops, sightseeing & nature trails
Convenient to The Sands/Steel Stacks/ArtsQuest/Universities and all Christmas City Attractions!
Whether you are here for work, to visit family, or to experience our lovely city for any number of arts, cultural and holiday events throughout the year, you will find our home to be a convenient, clean, quiet and comfortable location for a good night's sleep at the end of the day.
This is a first floor private apartment with living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bath. We provide off-street parking for one car.
The bedroom features a king-size bed with quality bedding. If you do have additional guests, the living room couch coverts to a very comfortable full-size bed with a foam topper.
The kitchenette has a full-size refrigerator/freezer, gas range/oven, and everything you need if you do choose to cook. There is a Keurig coffee maker, with assorted hot beverages, bottled water, fresh fruit and pre-packaged bars/snacks and oatmeal provided.
There is a TV in the living room, and in addition to Wifi, there is AppleTV that allows streaming of major networks as well as HBO/SHO and Netflix.
Bathroom amenities include shampoo/conditioner, bath gel and body lotion to make your stay convenient and enjoyable.
PLEASE NOTE: Our AirBnB calendar is kept up to date and accurately reflects available dates and single-occupancy pricing for this listing. For additional guests (including children), $10/night will be added. Applicable city/county taxes not collected by Airbnb are included in the nightly price.
Přístup pro hosty
With a private entrance, you can come and go with as little or as much interaction with us as you please. There is no access to the main house or outdoor kitchen.
Vztahy s hosty
In addition to greeting you when you arrive, I am happy to share any information on our lovely city, local sites & events - let me know if you have any questions. Unless you visit us in the winter months, you will probably see us outdoors. We're always happy to meet new people and share a few stories, but it is completely up to you to join us or not!
If you prefer, you may just happen to see us on your way in and out, but as we live here, we are always accessible to meet your needs. If we are not at home, you can reach us by phone, text or AirBnB messenger.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
If you need flexibility on the posted check-in/check-out times, or require other accommodations, please let me know in advance. If we are available, we would be happy to either pick up/drop you off at the ABE/LVI airport or bus station, so don't hesitate to ask.
If you have not chosen for me to make up the pullout sofa bed in advance of your arrival, this video has a great demo:
- I am sure you agree that open communication is key to a successful stay for everyone. Please let me know if you have any special needs or considerations in advance. I will promptly address any concerns with your accommodations or if you need anything while staying in our home
- No illegal activity is allowed on our property.
- There is no smoking indoors or on the porch. If you do smoke, please let me know and I will show you a designated area outside and provide you with an ashtray.
- While we love animals, we unfortunately cannot allow pets to accompany you during your stay as there are two small (non-shedding) dogs who live here.
- Please be considerate of others in the house and neighborhood if you are out late into the evening.
- The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Absolutely no flushing of "flushable wipes," or other sanitary products. There are bags in the cabinet provided for your use.
- Bethlehem recycles plastic and glass. It is greatly appreciated that you deposit all glass/plastic (green) and paper/corrugated (blue) in the bins on the porch located under the steps.
- We provide off-street parking for one car. Please pull in to the back of the driveway and park on the left outside your apartment.
- Overnight guests must be part of the original, advanced airbnb reservation.
- Lost keys will be subject to a rekeying charge of up to $200.00
Peter and I have lived in, restored, maintained and loved this downtown Historic Bethlehem home for 25 years. The original home was built by Simon Petty of London in the 1860s, and has been in our family since the 1940's.
I enjoy gardening, cooking, music and playing with our two very friendly Shih-Poos, Rocket and Buddy.