Conveniently located a stone's throw away to the stunning scenic Pacific Coastal Highway 1, Carmel & Monterey Aquarium. Spectacular beaches, world-class golf courses, wineries, hiking, cycling & so much more are offered. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, groceries stores, public transportation & array of other amenities. Area is extremely safe & very quiet. Day or evening walks in town or along the waterside are highly recommended. Great for adventurers, golfers & business travelers.
Clean, private, quiet & spacious with a green, very lush back yard which many have said has that peaceful & relaxed feel.
Přístup pro hosty
Full house amenities are included. I believe in helping someone to feel comfortable like they were in their own home.... ATHLETIC CLUB ACCESS (see photo) FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO WORKOUT. ($25 paid at time of use.).... For those who like to swim, DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR SUIT! : )
Vztahy s hosty
Being a lifelong resident, I can help direct you to any of our best local sites, whether it be for great sight-seeing, biking, hiking, swimming, boating, or eating & entertainment.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Guestroom has its own bathroom with a shower over the tub with sliding glass doors. There is a garage that may be used if needed. There are stairs inside my home.
- I can accommodate (1) guest. Please don't ask me if you can bring extra people to stay.
- Please no overnight company except for booked guest.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors.
- I am very open & personable. It is important that my guests feel welcomed & comfortable, as though they were apart of my family.
- I appreciate guests who are conscientious & clean up after themselves.
- Use it (whatever) & put it back how you found it & where you found it... It's quite simple. :)
- I have 2 cats who are indoor/outdoor. If you have allergies or do not like animals, this isn't the place for you.
- I will do whatever I can to make you visit & stay a pleasant & enjoyable experience.