This is a beautiful independent roof apartment in a quiet and new area of Wadi Chahrour. 90 square meters in chalet style. 20-25 mins to airport, museum, downtown, bars and clubs, monot, gemmayze, etc..
Parquet with bed and two sofa-cum-beds and two bunk beds. Beautiful view outside with new terrace and cozy inside with a fireplace. Full kitchen with small fridge. Independent toilet and shower. King size bed. Cupboards and everything else is included too. Electricity, water and hot water 24x7.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
The Air Conditioner (AC) will not work on APS Battery Power. It would work on main utility power or backup generator power. The main utility power is available usually at least 12 hours out of 24. Some people prefer AC in summer.
However, there's an air cooler / filter that would work on battery power when AC is not available.
If you need the AC 24/7 I suggest subscribing to generator backup power which is around $20/week (as of August 2016).
- NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS. Please do not book if you have kids joining you.
- DO NOT WALK OUTSIDE NAKED. Please stay decent when you're outside the apartment. RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS, stay quiet and classy.
- Only park at the first space at the bottom of the ramp to the building. All other spaces are reserved for owners.
- Please economize on water as much as possible, otherwise "you will" empty the tank and we'll have to look for a refill.
- People live here, this is our home so please treat the place well. Do no trash it, keep it clean and do not break or ruin anything. Please :- )
- If anyone would complain about anything, that would be your neighbors. If they do, please listen.
- AC will cool the place enough in July/August but it will not freeze it. If you're the arctic type, keep that in mind.
- If Internet is needed, a 3G/4G Sim card with $19 is available and would allow your phone to work as a hotspot and cover the whole apartment with wifi capacity of 1.5 Gb. If you need more than 1.5Gb capacity for your stay, that is available too. $30 for 5Gb.
If you do not have such a phone available to use as a hotspot, I can provide one for you.
- Electricity in Lebanon sucks :- ) Utility power is available only few hours a day. That's why we have an APS battery backup at home that would also last a few hours and support most appliances (not all working together at the same time). If more consistent power is required, a generator subscription (regulated by the municipality) is available for about US$20/week.
- By booking this apartment you are accepting to waive all liability from the owners regarding any injury or death that occurs inside the apartment during the booking period. By booking this apartment, you accept that any injury or death inside the apartment or any damage or loss of your valuables, is solely your responsibility. The owners of the apartment will not be held responsible for any such damages, injuries or deaths.
I'm a die-hard rock metal fan and ICT business professional.
I appreciate good music, good taste and authentic souls with a touch of serenity.
I enjoy a drink every now and then, good company always.
Looking forward to meeting you!