Imagine sitting in the hot tub soaking up the view of The Bow Valley with The Rocky Mountains rising behind? This spacious, newly upgraded basement suite with full kitchen will make you feel right at home. A great place to get away and recharge your batteries. Located in beautiful Gleneagles on the 14th hole on the Links Of Gleneagles golf course. A spacious, peaceful and safe community. Lots of outdoor space to enjoy, 2 children's play parks and bike/walking paths right out the front door.
This spacious modern basement suite is a"home away from home". 900+ square feet (85 square meters) of space won't feel crowded even for a bigger group. Featuring two bedrooms with queen beds sharing one bathroom and a sleeper sofa. It has an open concept living room/kitchen and a sunroom with a hot tub. Feel free to use the garden and the BBQ provided. The kitchen feature full size fridge with freezer, dishwasher, cooktop, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans and more. It has a private entrance for you to use.
Přístup pro hosty
The entire suite is yours. We live in the upper part of the house.
You have a private entrance with keypad lock. Personal code provided. You can check in and out whenever you like within the check in and check out time listed.
If nobody answer when you ring the front door, please proceed to the back of the house via the left side. You can use the supplied code to enter through the sunroom. Please park your vehicle in the available half of the front driveway. If you have 2 vehicles park one behind the other on one side of the driveway.
Vztahy s hosty
Please don't hesitate to ask us about what to do, where to eat etc. When it comes to mountain adventures we can certainly put you on the path of some amazing adventures outside of the beaten tourist trails.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
We live above the suite and will mostly be available should you need us for anything.
Please respect the community and neighbours by;
- Moderating noise after 22:00 on weekdays and 23:00 on weekends.
- Observing the 30km/h speed limits in this community.
- Keeping your pet on a leash when going for walks.
- Cleaning up after your pet
- Not littering or behaving obnoxiously.
Please respect the property by;
- Not smoking inside or in the sunroom.
- Parking in the designated space (on driveway).
- Please leave shoes in the sunroom or by entry.
- Dogs, cats plus small animals or birds in cages are allowed. Prior permission needed.
- Unless your pet is always confined to a cage it must he house trained.
- Dogs must be safe around children
- Keep your pet on a leash while outside unless in the closed back yard with gates shut.
- Please don't leave your pet free to roam in the suite while left alone for any amount of time longer than making trips to the car or a smoke break outside. Crate/kennel must be used. We may be able to pet-sit if pre-arranged.
- Please scoop all the poop.
- Pets shall not be permitted to sleep on the beds or furniture. Linens must be washed several times to remove all the pet heir. A suitable pet bed or kennel must be brought.
- Damages beyond normal wear and tear caused by your pet is your responsibility.
V termínu 15. Květen 2018 - 14. Říjen 2018 je minimální délka pobytu 3 noci .
Born and raised on a small farm on the Norwegian west coast I transplanted to Canada in 1995 chasing the pilot dream. For an adventurous spirit it was impossible to not be completely fascinated by the incredible scenery and wilderness in western Canada. After traveling the world for many years chasing my career, life is more settled now, calling Cochrane base camp while working for a Calgary company operating private aircraft. With my wife Tatiana and our two children we enjoy life in Cochrane.