Beautiful 4 Bedroom home with private pool and 3 theme bedrooms. Location is 19 miles from Busch Gardens, 46 miles from Clearwater Beach, 23 miles to downtown Tampa and 69 miles from Disney. Great location with 3 major shopping centers and plenty of restaurants within 5 minutes. House is well equipped for business travelers and families with kids. Includes office, swimming pool and beautiful pond in front of property. Be sure to check out the pictures. 4K flat panel TV's with Blu-Ray Player
Private Pool, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, Private Office, 55" Samsung TV in family room with 3 Leather Couches, 40" Samsung TV in Master bedroom, Fully Furnished and Equipped Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living room, 1 Bedroom and Bathroom done in Beach Theme, 2nd Bedroom Paris Theme and 3rd bedroom World Travel Theme.
Přístup pro hosty
Parking for 4 vehicles Maximum. there is no overnight parking on the street and no parking on the grass at any time. Wheelchair Friendly.
Vztahy s hosty
We are available by phone, email or AirBnB messaging if any questions arise or special accommodations are needed. We would like to meet you upon your arrival to help make you familiar with our home and answer any questions you may have. Afterwards we will leave you to enjoy your vacation.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
There is parking for up to 4 vehicles. There is no parking on the grass at any time and no overnight parking on the streets due to county ordinance.
• We are happy to work with you for any special requests or issues that may arise during your stay. Please be sure to notify us as soon as possible so we can work with you to remedy any problems or questions.
HOUSE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Please remember this is our home. We ask that you treat it with the same kindness and respect you would with your own home.
• Parents must be responsible for the safety and discipline of their children. You are staying in a deed restricted community and unruly children may be reported to the homeowners association and the authorities may be called to correct any illegal activity.
• NO SMOKING. A $350.00 fine will be charged to the guests automatically if anyone smokes inside our home and the offense will be registered with AirBnB. Your stay with us will also be immediately terminated and there will be no refunds for the duration of reservation.
• Absolutely no parties or large crowds are allowed on the property.
• No unregistered guests or visitors unless the host is notified in advance.
• If Illegal activities anywhere on the property or within the Grand Oaks community are observed, or the police are called to our home for any reason other than a medical emergency will be cause for immediate removal from our home with no refunds for the duration of your reservation. Also, AirBnb will be notified immediately.
• Fresh bed linens, towels and wash clothes will be provided upon your arrival. Extra linens are provided if needed.
• NO PETS OR ANIMALS are allowed on the property. A $350.00 fine will be charged to the guests automatically if this rule is violated and the offense will be registered with AirBnB. Your stay with us will also be immediately terminated and there will be no refunds for the duration of your reservation.
• NO EATING OR DRINKING IN THE BEDROOMS other than water please.
• Cleaning supplies and equipment will be provided for your convenience should it be needed.
• Please clean all dirty dishes, pots, pans, silverware, etc. prior to your departure and empty the dishwasher and put the items back in the appropriate locations.
• Trash pickup days are Tuesday and Friday mornings usually prior to 9:30 a.m. Please use the trash can provided in the pool area and put all your trash out under the street light on these mornings. Trash bags have been provided for your convenience. Please use them for all trash when taken to the curb.
• We will provide four house keys for your convenience. Please leave all keys on the kitchen table upon departure. There will be a $25.00 charge for each missing key. These charges will be automatically deducted from your security deposit.
• You were charged a cleaning fee prior to your arrival which covers cleaning all bedding and linens, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning and general cleanup. It does not include dirty dishes left in the sinks or dishwasher. Cleaning supplies have been provided in the laundry room so you can clean up spills and accidents prior to your departure. We expect you to leave our home in the same order as it was found. Please respect and treat our home as you would your own.
• Some closets, rooms and cupboards have been secured or locked to provide storage for our personal items and are not to be accessed by our guests. Please respect these areas and do not attempt to open them. Any tampering or damage caused by doing so will be charged back to your security deposit.
• Washer and dryer are available for guest use. Laundry soap, fabric softener, bleach, iron and ironing board are also provided.
• Do not make beds prior to your final day with us. All bedding will be stripped and washed after your stay.
• The pool is not heated and the temperature will be about 60 in the winter and 90 in the summer. Please let us know if you like to know the current temperature during your stay.
• Please do not use the pool after 10:00 P.M. due to noise ordinances and respect for our neighbors.
• NO EATHING OR DRINKING IN THE POOL except plain water.
• No running, diving or roughhousing.
• As a convenience for our guests we have provided various pool toys and inflatable items. Your group will be held responsible for damaged or missing items.
• All infants and small children who are not potty trained must wear swimming diapers while in the pool to keep the pool sanitary and safe for all guests. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Please use only the pool bath when leaving the pool area after swimming to come back in the house. Dry off in the bathroom to avoid getting the wood flooring wet. Do not come back in through the kitchen doors as the tile floor can be very slippery when wet.
• A responsible adult must be present in the pool area with children at all times.
• Do not adjust or change any pool equipment settings or valves or add any chemicals without host approval.
• Clean towels are provided for pool area use. Please don’t use house towels for pool area.
• There is a gas grill provided for poolside grilling for your convenience. Please relocate the grill out from under the ceiling area to prevent smoke damage or fire danger. Please clean grill and utensils after use.
• There is a noise ordinance after 10:00 P.M. Please keep noise to a minimum after this time.
• Absolutely no parking on the grass. The driveway will accommodate up to 4 vehicles. Please notify host prior to arrival if additional arrangements need to be made.
• We have made arrangements for lawn maintenance to be provided by our lawn services and they may show up at random to maintain the yard area. Please don’t leave any personal items in the yard overnight.
• No outdoor fires allowed.
• The outdoor areas of the home are monitored by security cameras.
RESERVATIONS: Cancellations with full refund can be requested no less than 14 days prior to your reserved arrival date. We have taken our home off the market during your requested reservation period which prevented us the option to rent to another family during the reserved time. The person making the reservation is responsible for payment, deposits, property damages and all responsibilities spelled out in the in this document. We rent only to families and responsible adults older than 25 years of age. Adults cannot rent our home on behalf of underage guests. We do not rent to prom groups, school or graduation groups, fraternities or sororities, or youth groups with or without adult supervision.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: AirBnB has collected a $250.00 security deposit from all guests and is responsible for managing the refunds for this amount after your stay with us has been completed. We will never make false claims to AirBnB to attempt to prevent a full refund of your deposit. However, if we find any damage to our home or furnishings or find missing kitchen utensils, keys, remote controls, electronics or the home not being left clean and in good order like it was when you arrived, we will contact AirBnB and provide them with a detailed list of any damaged or missing items and the replacement amount will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND BY GUESTS: We are not responsible for any items your group may have left behind and are under no obligation to replace or ship anything that has been left after your stay in our home. We will inform you of any items we have discovered and contact you to allow you to make the decision if you wish to have the items shipped at your expense.
• You may reach the hosts at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). You may also text to these numbers.
• Police – Pasco County Sherriff’s Department ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• The closest hospital is Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel and the emergency room number is ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
IT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL GUESTS TO READ THE ABOVE HOUSE RULES AND SIGN BELOW THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES LISTED AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM DURING YOUR STAY.
Signature of Host Guest Date