My place is between King's Lynn and Wisbech, on the old A47. The house is in Norfolk, but also close to the Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire borders. The accommodation is a self contained unit within my home, with ensuite shower room, a small kitchenette and direct access to a decked area of our garden. The room is primarily a single, with a comfortable adjustamatic single bed. However, there is also a sofa bed which could accommodate another 2 people, making the room a double or even a triple.
The room is accessed directly from the front reception hall, which you are free to use as additional space. The room is large, light and airy, with a comfortable adjustamatic single bed, and a comfy sofa (which converts to a double bed for additional guests) facing the TV. You also have your own kitchenette and ensuite shower room. A decked area of the garden is accessed directly from the kitchen door.
Přístup pro hosty
Your accommodation is self contained and therefore gives you total privacy if you so wish. However, please do not feel that you are 'confined' to your room. Guests are most welcome to join us in the other rooms of the house for a chat.
Vztahy s hosty
We are always here to welcome our guests and show them through the accommodation, and are available most of the time to assist in any way, answer any questions, or just to have a chat.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- We have plenty of parking space on the driveway.
- In the room you will find ample drawer space and a wardrobe with hangers and shelves. A full size hairdryer is supplied, as is an iron and ironing board. There is a DVD player in the room; bring your own DVDs or borrow one of the many that can be found in the hall just outside your door.
- Breakfast is taken in the room on a self service basis. We provide tea, coffee and biscuits and the fridge is stocked with milk, orange juice, and butter. We also provide bread, preserves and cereals.
- The kitchen is compact but well equipped with kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge with small freezer. There is ample crockery, cutlery and tea towels.
- A Full English breakfast is available for an additional charge of £6.00pp (please see the menu in the room for other alternatives) this can be brought to you in your room or served in our dining room. Please let us know the evening before, if you would like the breakfast at a set time, but we are happy for an impromptu request for a late breakfast/brunch.
- Sometimes we can also offer you an evening meal. Nothing "restaurant", just sharing what we are having on that night. Please do ask us! We are happy to bring it to you in your room if you wish, but also more than happy to have you join us in the dining room, (as we are very sociable people!) Typical meals include: chilli con carne; spaghetti bolognaise; curries; fish pie; sometimes even a full roast dinner. We price accordingly, usually £5-£7 per person.
- The room is at the front of the house, which is on a main bus route and therefore is not particularly quiet and peaceful. However, our 'townie' friends all say they sleep very well when they stay!
Please leave outdoor footwear in the hall in bad weather conditions. Thank you!