Jungle Tree House sits between a beautiful secluded beach and the Indian River Lagoon. You’ll love the seclusion and privacy while hidden in the tree tops. The house is great for couples, families, big groups, and outdoor pets. Feel free to surf, fish, stroll, sun and just chill out.
The owners own the nearby Sebastian Inlet Surf & Sport. Each rental includes your choice of a 2-hour rental of 2 Stand-Up Paddle Boards or 2 great Fat Bikes plus unlimited use of 2 soft top surfboards.
The Jungle Tree House isn't really a tree house, but on stilts it reaches above a canopy of ancient oak and palm to a crow's nest with a distant view of the Atlantic Ocean. Many guests will treasure the experience of sleeping in the lofty crow's nest, but most will enjoy the spacious master bedroom or the two mezzanine level bedrooms. The living room features a high ceiling, a wood burning fireplace, sliders to the rear deck and an open floor plan to the kitchen. There is a lovely dining room and a media room with a large screen television and surround sound audio system. Under the house there is over 1200 square feet of concrete area for parking or storage of bicycles, surfboards, kayaks and other toys. With unbuilt lots to the east and north and a long driveway facing south, the vibe is that of a quiet hidden jungle retreat. Relax and enjoy!
Přístup pro hosty
The entire house is available to guests, save for one owner's closet under the house and another under the stairs on the main level.
Vztahy s hosty
As owners, we will always be available to make your stay the best possible experience. We own Sebastian Inlet Surf & Sport which is less than 1/2 mile from the house. We consider ourselves the 'concierges of the south beaches' and can recommend restaurants, excursions and other things to do in the vicinity.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Please note: We have recently changed the minimum stay for the the house from two nights to three nights for the upcoming summer season. However, feel free to contact us for two night stays and we will make the decision accordingly.
- Outdoor pets only. Property is fenced and there is a huge area under the house for protection from rain plus front and back porches where pets may stay as well.
- Fish must be cleaned outdoors under the house with all unused parts sealed in a plastic bag and discarded in provided garbage cans.Cleaned fish to be stored under the house, not in the kitchen refrigerator to avoid strong odors for future guests (and owners!)
- Smoking outside only.
- There is an outdoor shower under the house. Please make every effort to remove beach sand prior to going upstairs and into house. Please also hang sandy towels on pegs by shower.
- Please no fires or flashlights on the beach at night, we don't want to disturb the turtles, this is a nature preserve (Archie Carr). We don't allow indoor pets and we don't allow smoking inside the house. No parking of trailers, RV's or boats on property.
- The beach towels provided can be used at the beach but we ask that they are not brought into the house FULL of sand or put in the washing machine full of sand.
- Only toilet paper in the toilets. NO wipes, sanitary products, etc. If anything besides Toilet Paper is put down the toilets and a plumber needs to be called this will result in a deduction from your deposit.
- You must press the start button before every dishwasher use. Please no plastics on the bottom rack.
- There are flashlights, cleaning supplies, umbrellas, sunscreen, bug spray and small cooler available for your use if needed.
- CHECK OUT:
- Strip all used bed sheets/pillow cases and towels and place on floor in front of washer/dryer.
- All dishes and coffee maker must be left clean in the dishwasher. DO NOT leave the machine running upon departure.
- Please put the air conditioner on 78. Remove perishables from the refrigerator.
- TRASH BINS MUST be taken to the road and placed next to the mailbox upon departure if they contain trash. Please remember your trash days: Wednesday for trash and recycling, Saturday trash only.
- PLEASE make sure ALL windows, sliding doors and THE FRONT AND LAUNDRY ROOM DOORS are in the locked position. PLEASE USE THE LOCK BOX KEY TO LOCK THE FRONT DOOR.
- Standard Disclaimer: No technical malfunction in plumbing, cable tv, electric power outage, or other entitle you to a discount of any kind. Use of the beach at the local access is at the guests’ own risk.
- We are delighted to have you spend time at our JUNGLE TREE HOUSE and hope you will love it as much as we do. It is your home for the duration of your vacation. We trust you will treat is as if it was your own. If there is anything we can do to make your stay even more fun, please let us know. Thank you for coming!
A very active fan of the outdoors, I purchased this house to have a tranquil lifestyle with great access to surfing, on- and off-road cycling, and running. Having worked in the music and online marketing industries, I now own surf shop less than 1/2 mile from this property and continue to work in the marketing business. I am able and available to teach surfing as well as train people in the triathlon sports of swimming, running and cycling or simply put them through their paces at our unique outdoor training space behind the surf shop.
Being new to the hosting experience on Airbnb, we will go above and beyond to make sure you have a fantastic visit and return again and again.