The apartment is one-half mile from Sykesville's Main Street - the 2016 Coolest Small Town in America. There are lots of events in town, many walking paths through the community, a train that runs along the Patapsco River and through brick tunnels built in the 1800's. The town has lots of history and you are less than an hour to Gettysburg, Antietam, Harpers Ferry, Baltimore, Frederick, and Washington, DC.
There is a ROKU setup with the flat screen TV giving guest access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and many other channels. An Xbox 360 and some games can be made available if desired. There will also be some board games, books, and puzzles for your enjoyment.
The kitchen is intended to meet your cooking and dining needs. There is a Keurig coffee maker with regular and decaf breakfast blend K-cups. There will also be "to-go" coffee cups if you need to brew and run. You should find tea bags, powdered creamer, and a variety of sweeteners.
The HVAC system was replaced in late 2016 and the new system includes an air scrubber.
Přístup pro hosty
Guests have full use of the apartment, covered front porch, and designated off-street parking. They may enjoy the front yard as well.
Guests must be able to step over a 3 to 4 inch threshold to enter the apartment. Also, the doors from the bedrooms to the bathroom are a bit smaller than standard, measuring 22 inches.
Vztahy s hosty
If there is anything you need during your stay, particularly for food preparation, let us know via text or call and you may be able to borrow it. Additional interaction depends on the guests' wishes. We let guests have as much privacy as they want.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Please check with me when you arrive in the area. We can often allow early access to the apartment (i.e. before 3 pm).
We provide purchased breakfast items (e.g. juice, muffins, bagels) for your first morning with us.
- No large groups
- Check in after 3 PM - contact host if earlier access is desired.
- Check out before 12 PM (noon) - contact host if later departure is needed.
- No conduct on the property that would disturb neighbors or other guests
- Only smoke outside and please do not leave litter on the patio. Ash receptacle provided.
- Young children are welcome if guests advise in advance and provide appropriate sleeping space - e.g. portable crib.
- Please notify host if child safety latches are needed on kitchen cabinets and drawers for toddlers.