Ideal place for professionals working out of their home town from Monday to Friday, business travelers in general and solo adventurers. It is conveniently located 4 min from I-355, 5 min from I-55 and nearby a shopping mall. Yet the neighborhood is very quiet.
The bedroom and the dedicated bathroom amenities are inspired by hotels.
Sip a drink in the relaxing living room after a hard day work. Or indulge along with me in a movie watching experience on a 133" cinema screen.
Open floor, cathedral ceilings, maple hard wood floor throughout the house, European style furniture, some European modern art, South East Asia artifacts and mostly traditional Chinese paintings.
Philips Hue lighting in common living area.
Přístup pro hosty
- You shall be using your private bedroom/bathroom, the living room and kitchen only.
- Access to the home theater room and basement (for iron) is granted only under my supervision.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- The bed is firm.
- You need to pull the entry door towards you in order to lock/unlock the deadbolt from outside.
- Wearing shoes inside the house beyond the foyer is not allowed. Slippers or socks only are.
- No Indian or Asian cooking in the kitchen which is not equipped with proper ventilation for this kind of cuisine.
- Max 2 guests at the time of check in. 1 visitor max who can't stay overnight with curfew at 22:00 for visits.
- Please, leave the premises in the same state you found them.
- No need to hand wash dishes that can go in the dishwasher. We live in a modern world, enjoy the convenience ;)
- No clothes drying in the bedroom.
- Please don't use the bathroom towels as makeup remover, floorclothes, mops or to clean dirt on your shoes or luggage.
- Please always keep the entry door deadbolt locked.