O nabídce ubytování
This room is one of three and has a queen size memory foam mattress. The house itself has an updated kitchen, large backyard, and plenty of space to hang out. It's just minutes away from White Rock Lake, the Arboretum, and about 15 minutes from Downtown. You will be sharing a bathroom with one other room.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
I manage this house as an Airbnb, so there will be guests in the other two bedrooms from time to time.
The hot water in the bathroom can take about 5-7 minutes to heat up since the tank is on the other side of the house.
The bedroom door may need to be lifted up a bit to shut.
- Rules are strict. Please inform the host of any who do not follow them.
- REMINDER: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
- Quiet time after 10pm. The room walls do not block much sound, so please be considerate and do not make a lot of noise.
- Please take off shoes after entering the house
- No food or drinks (except water) in the bedrooms
- Please clean anything that you use and put it back in its proper place
- IMPORTANT: Discard anything that you have placed in the fridge/freezer before you check out.
- Be considerate of others when taking a hot shower; the water heater has limited capacity.
- The house is currently on the market for sale. There may be agents scheduling showings occasionally to see the inside of the house, but you'll be notified beforehand.
Když rezervaci zrušíš 5 nebo více dní před jejím začátkem, získáš finanční náhradu v plné výši, včetně servisního poplatku.
Tento hostitel má 372 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
I'm a geek with a zest for adventure. I usually explore when I travel and have just a rough itinerary, packed with food stops. I love meeting new people, whether it's on the road or at my home base. My hobbies include cooking, reading, tabletop games, woodworking and dancing Argentine tango. I've been lucky enough to travel to quite a few places around the world and enjoy sharing stories and misadventures with other travelers.
Life motto: "Be a better person today than you were yesterday."
I like to take photos when I travel, hike, and eat.