Escape the crowds and come relax on beautiful Melbourne Beach. We are located in south Melbourne Beach, close to great surfing and fishing at Sebastian Inlet State Park. This area of Melbourne Beach is far from the maddening crowds, the perfect place to come to relax and unwind.
The Driftwood is part of a triplex with 2 other available villas for larger groups that want to gather together but still have their own separate space.
Literally steps from the sand, this Upstairs villa is very spacious with a large master bedroom and bathroom. A daybed allows 2 more to sleep in this villa. It is stocked with linens and has a fully-equipped kitchen. Beach chairs, barbecues, umbrellas are all provided for your use. With expansive oceanfront deck you will enjoy great outdoor dining and living with ocean breezes. There is also a guest laundry room. Strict non-smoking policy enforced. No pets
6811 S. Hwy A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT between guest (“Lessee”) and George & Binnur Jutras (“Lessor”), sets forth the terms on which Lessor agrees to rent designated villa(s) located at 6811 S. Hwy A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL to Lessee to accommodate 4 person per villa for a term specified in reservation commencing 3:00 P.M. on arrival date until 10:00 A.M. on departure date –which shall be called the “rental period”.
1. Rent. Lessee agrees to pay the specified rental fee plus tax and cleaning for the rental period. The refundable damage deposit shall be refunded to Lessee at the end of Lessees stay as long as no damage has occurred. If because of fire, hurricane, natural disaster or any other circumstances which prevents the villa from being rented, Lessor is unable to make the villa available to Lessee during the rental period, Lessee understands and agrees that Lessor’s liability to Lessee, under all legal theories, shall be limited to a refund of the rent paid by Lessee. Except in circumstances described in the immediately preceding sentence, Lessee understands and agrees that the rent will not be refunded and will be forfeited by Lessee if Lessee does not use the villa during the rental period.
2. Performance Standards – All resort dwellings qualifying under this section shall meet the following performance standards. These performance standards shall be included in the rental agreement and conspicuously posted inside the unit.
a. Parking. No more than 2 cars per unit are allowed to be parked on the property. Parking will not be allowed on the right of way along Highway A1A.
b. Maximum Occupancy ( 6 people). No more than 4 people are allowed to spend the night in the villa unless extras guest fee is paid.
c. Excessive or late noise. Noise emanating from the resort dwelling shall not disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood in which the residence is located. Any noise whose measurement exceeds the ambient noise level of the neighborhood is considered
excessive noise after 7:00 AM and before 10:00 PM. Any noise emanating from the
resort dwelling which is discernable at the property line of a complainant is excessive
noise after 10:00 PM and before 7:00 AM.
3. Pet Policy; No Smoking Indoors. Pets are not allowed in the villa. Smoking is not permitted indoors and Lessee agrees that a $200 smoking fee will be imposed if any of the guests smoke indoors.
4. Penalties; Lessee understands that failure to comply with the rules set forth in this agreement will result in Lessee’s eviction from the villa without refund of unused portion of the rent.
5. Entire Agreement. This Rental Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the entire subject matter hereof, and there are no representations, inducements, promises or agreements, oral or otherwise, not embodied herein. Any and all prior discussions, negotiations, commitments and understandings relating thereto are merged herein. There are no conditions precedent to the effectiveness of this Rental Agreement other than as stated herein, and there are no related collateral agreements existing between the parties that are not referenced herein.