We will be pleased to welcome you to your holiday rental cottage in Charente-Maritime, in the village of Chaillevette. You will stay in a former tides mill built between the 17th and 19th centuries, but that existed at the same location since the fifteenth century.
You will be charmed by the authentic and wild beauty of its location on an oyster port typical of the Presqu'ïle d'Arvert, on the banks of the Seudre River, a protected nature reserve.
You will stay near the superb fine sand beaches of the Grande Côte, the seaside resort of Royan, the Coubre forest, the Palmyre Zoo, and the Ile d'Oléron.
More information ; moulin de Chatressac.
The 81 square meter cottage "Oléron" can house four guests. It is located on the first floor of the tide mill's west wing. A part of the ground floor is used for storing renters'bicycles, trailers, games, etc. it has it own independant entrance.
- Bedroom 1 : one large double bed measuring 160 X 200 cm
- Bedroom 2 : two single beds measuring 90 X 190 cm
- 1 living room with television, CD player and stereo, Internet access.
- 1 dining room
- 1 open kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, stove,
dishwasher, crockery, flatware and cooking ustensils.
- 1 bathroom (bathtub, shower and sink) with a laundry area (washing machine)
- 1 separate toilet
- 1 "utility room" accessible through bedroom 1 containing the hot water heater
vacuum cleaner, laundry rack, iron and ironing board and broom.
Renters will enjoy a spacious 200 square meter terrace, the gardens, and the heated, 13 X 6 meter swimming pool. Picnic tables and chairs, a barbecue, a plancha and lounge chairs are at their disposal, as well as a covered ping-pong table (rackets, balls, and nets).
A "baby kit" is available upon request, and includes a crib, highchair, rocker, bathtub, and changing table.
Cars can be parked near the entrance under a hangar.
Electric heathing in the winter.
Non-smoking cottage, our four-legged friends are not allowed.