Beautiful modern house in the heart of Castletownshend. The Castle Cafe, Mary Ann's Seafood/pub, and Lills pub all within 5 minutes walk!
You will need a car to get here but once you are here there are plenty activities to take part in. An excellent stop for walkers/hikers with beautiful trails around. Atlantic Sea Kayaking offered on nearby Reen Pier as well as whale watching. Castletownshend pier/ rowing club offer stunning views. Modern home in the country the best of both worlds!
You may bring your dog (no cats!) if he/she gets along with other dogs as our puppy is still quite bouncy and loves to play. If yours does not please bring it's crate. I would be happy to mind your dog if you go out for the day/ night and it is pre-arranged.
We also have another spare room available which has a double pull out couch so if you are travelling with friends and/or children this room can be used at an extra cost and if pre-arranged.
Přístup pro hosty
The guests may use their own private room/bathroom, the shared living room, and the kitchen to have water/tea/coffee.
- Quiet hours after 11pm please you will be given your own key and able to come/go as you please.
- smoking in back garden or out front only.
- Continental breakfast provided based on times most suited to your activities/schedule during the stay
- You can help yourself to tea/coffee/water at any point but please ask before helping yourself to anything else in the kitchen and no cooking.
- No extra people unless pre-determined and discussed as a charge does apply
I am originally from Canada but moved to West Cork after visiting because it is such an absolutely stunning spot! I have been living here for three and a half years now.
I love to hike/walk with my dog, cook, and do yoga.
I like meeting new people and love showing/telling them all the great things there are to do in the area of Castletownshend/Skibbereen/West Cork!