The Alder is a gorgeous 720 sq ft vacation rental with 1 bdrm, 1.5 baths, full kitchen, gas fireplace, in-floor heat, 2 LED flat screen TV's, leather furniture, pull out couch, private porch with gas BBQ and incredible view! Our property sits on the bluff 550 feet above sea level, overlooking Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountains. The Alder is on the 2nd story above the Fireweed. The Alder & Fireweed share a lawn, large outdoor fire pit, horseshoe pit and sitting area on the edge of the bluff.
PRIVATE HOT TUB: The Alder will have a private hot tub starting in November 2017.
• 1 bedroom with king bed and full bathroom
• Queen sleeper sofa and 1/2 bath in living area
• Sleeps 4
• Trim, beams, furniture and window sills made out of local beetle kill Spruce.
• Full kitchen including dishwasher, blender, mixer, toaster and Keurig Coffee Maker.
• LED flat screen tv's in bedroom and living room
• High Speed WiFi
• Travertine showers/tub surround and kitchen countertop
• In floor heat
• Jotul natural gas fireplace in living room
• Ceiling fan in bedroom and living room
• Shared (with the Fireweed only) lawn/yard, large fire pit (wood provided) & horse shoe pit all facing the incredible unobstructed view of Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountains.
• Weber natural gas grill on porch (no filling of tanks)
• Located 3 miles to shopping, restaurants, etc and 5 miles from the base of the spit.
• Custom made blackout curtains and decorative steel details
Přístup pro hosty
Guests have full access to the Alder and yard with the exception of a locked housekeeping closet in the unit. Guests share the yard, fire pit and horseshoe pit with the Fireweed.
Vztahy s hosty
We have an office on site where we will check you in. If you need us during your stay and we're not in the office we can always be reached by phone. If you would like maid service you must notify us ahead of time. Please let us know by 10 am and we'll take care of it!
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
WE PROVIDE: Bedding/linens, blankets, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, lotion, hand soap, kleenex, toilet paper, hair dryer, bathroom spray, Qtips, dishes, wine glasses, cookware, utensils, kitchen towels, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, spices, cooking spray, paper towels, coffee, creamers, sugar, tea, hot chocolate, tin foil, fully stocked fire pit (fire starter, wood, kindling) and hot dog or marshmallow sticks.
We collect 7.5% sales tax when you check in.
Preapproved weddings/events only. You must contact us prior to making a reservation if you are interested in booking our facility for a wedding or event. We require all 3 of our units to be booked if having a wedding, as well as a site fee.