Experience the beautiful southern Appalachian Mountains in a new, spacious log cabin next to a small lake, located approx. 5 mi. south of Tellico Plains, TN. The cabin has 2BR & 2BA, modern kitchen, large common area, new HVAC, new washer and dryer, large deck overlooking the lake, upstairs deck for privacy, large handicap accessible shower, TV and WiFi, and can sleep 6 plus. Guests can take day trips to the Great Smoky Mt. NP, Cherokee NF, Cherohala Skyway, and many other attractions. No pets.
Please view our photos.
Přístup pro hosty
The cabin has a ramp from the parking area to the kitchen porch and a large wheelchair-accessible shower off the main bedroom.
Vztahy s hosty
We will do our best to greet each guest, answer all guestions, and provide anything to make their stay comfortable, happy, and full of good memories.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
The cabin is in the wooded mountains of East Tennessee next to the Cherokee National Forest. There are bears, bugs, and other critters there. We will give you our best advice regarding your safety and comfort and how to avoid and deal with all such matters.
- Guests must abide by the notices posted at the cabin concerning matters like safety, items not to flush into the septic system, use of well water, disposal of refuse, wildlife cautions, use of charcoal grill, respecting our neighbors, and other similar matters.
- To preserve our excellent relationship with our neighbors, please observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm til 9:00 am.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- No shoes in the cabin.
- House Rules are based on the GOLDEN RULE: please treat our property as you would want us to treat your property.
- When you leave the cabin, guests must lock all doors and windows of the cabin and the gate on the driveway. This requirement is for your security and protection.
We are the mother and father of four children and have four grand children. We built our Sourwood Lake Cabin as a second home. It is our favorite place to be. We make the cabin available to Airbnb guests as a means to support our second home.