This home was created with nature in mind, with access to miles of hiking trails and wildlife. You'll find the ultimate retreat for recreation or other outdoor activities all just steps away. Home to three friendly family horses, this spacious colonial style farmhouse assures a peaceful and relaxing country stay with only a 10 minute drive to golf, ski, shopping, or medical care; located between Williamstown and Lenox offering a plethora of cultural, shopping, dining and outdoor activities.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
For more info on local attractions you can visit the local website the berkshires 24-7, berkshire-county-fun-attractions
Some closet doors are specifically locked because we use those rooms to store our personal belongings while guests are renting our home. If you need something you can contact me and I will help you find it.
- Feel free to help yourself to any food and condiments
- When cooking, the stove burners are HOT – use moderate temperatures to avoid burning my pans – only use HIGH heat for boiling water
- Food is permitted in kitchen and dining rooms only. Please do not take food or stainable beverages in carpeted areas
- Please do not take dishes and utensils away from the house, you can use plastic ware found in the kitchen pantry cupboard for outdoor use or travel
- Smoking permitted OUTDOORS ONLY and please put cigarette butts in the trash, not on the ground
- During rainy or snowy weather, please remove your shoes when entering the house to help keep the floors and carpeting free from mud and debris
- Please conserve electricity and turn off the lights from room to room when they are not in use
Electrical – Every room is equipped with a wall switch for lighting. Please use the wall switch in the rooms instead of trying to turn the lights on and off at the lamp. The ceiling fans each have a toggle for light or fan that you can pull if you need to.
Television – This home does not have cable TV - We use an antenna for limited connection to a few basic local channels. To see what channels are available, use the Channel Up or Down button on the remote control. Alternatively, you can access Netflix through the Wii or PlayStation 4 to select from hundreds of movies or TV series for viewing.
- Permissible snacks for the horses are carrots, apples and packaged horse treats made specifically for horses. Please DO NOT FEED the horses other foods as they have sensitive digestive systems and death can occur from eating foods not intended for horses. You are not responsible for the daily care of the horses; my daughter and I will attend to that chore.
- You will be expected to leave the common areas of the home in the same condition in which you found them. Please tidy up the kitchen in the way it was found; put away dishes and toys (you do NOT need to sweep and mop). The bedding, tablecloth and towels can be left as is; I will take care of laundering all of the linens. Also, I will take the garbage to the dumpster.
If you have allergies to pet dander, please be advised: This home has hosted pets. The carpets and furniture have been shampooed but that does not guarantee that it is completely free from pet dander.
Tento hostitel má 7 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
Outgoing and adventurous - I really enjoy entertaining guests in my spacious home but I also like restful peace and quiet regularly. I am mother of two teen girls who have busy schedules of their own and are frequently not home.