*4 minute to HONJOAZUMABASHI station
*4 minutes to ASAKUSA station
*12 minutes to SKYTREE, 10 minutes to SENSO-JI
*You can walk to SENSOUJI or SKYTREE and enjoy Japanese culture!
*I will afford FREE-WIFI and pocket FREE-WIFI
*In the center of Tokyo but in a quiet safe residential building
*Have an Elevator
*The room is 3LDK, two bedrooms are western-style room and one is Japanese-style room. I will afford one double bed, two single beds, one sofa and six sets of futon, up to 8 people!
1. My apartment is near HONJYOAZUMABASHI station for 4 min walk. You can also walk to ASAKUSA station in 4 minutes,
2. There are many convenience store, apartment and supermarket near the mansion. Japanese Izakaya (Bar) and convenient stores are just ready for your daily needs.
3. The apartment has an elevator and monitors system for your security with excellent ventilation and day lighting. Elaborately designed by professionals and newly furnished with delicate furniture for your luxurious experience. The room is 3LDK, two bedrooms are western-style room and one is Japanese-style room. I will afford one double bed, two single beds, one sofa and six sets of futon. The room is available up to 8 people.
4. A Sofa, closet, air-conditioner and TV set are available for your rest and refresh. You can make yourself fully at home.
5. I already prepare shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand cleaner, cups and towels for you. You can take a shower to take a fully rest and enjoy a wonderful night. You can also use washing machine and iron to wash your clothes.
6. Microwave-oven, gas stove, refrigerator and other cooking stuffs are available in the kitchen. Except for enjoying famous restaurant in Tokyo, you can also try to have dinner at home cooking by yourself.
7. Free pocket Wi-Fi available for your convenience. You can access maps, etc.
Přístup pro hosty
1. The apartment is only for you.
2. All the electric devices are along with usage instructions. If you have any problems using them, please contact me.
Vztahy s hosty
1. Before you check-in, I will send you elaborated house guide including the access from airport to apartment.
2. I will also offer a guide of sight-seeing in Tokyo, including transportation, shopping spots, delicious local restaurants and special sites in Tokyo. Transportation, restaurant, shopping and convenient stores around apartment are also introduced.
3. I will always be online, available in Chinese, Japanese and English. You can contact me any time when you have problems.
(1) The latest check-in time?
You can check-in flexibly after 16:00 by yourself. And the latest check-out time is 11:00am.
(2) How to charge the exceeded persons?
I do not charge exceeded persons, however, considering the area of the house and also the amount of sleeping amenities, I do not recommend exceeding the regulated number of person.
(3) How about early check-in and late check out?
Considering the cleaning schedule and the next guests, please obey the time. If you need early check in or late check out due to special reasons, please contact me in advance.
(4) Children welcomed?
Yes, I welcome children. But please be quiet and not destroy the devices in the room.
(5) How to select accommodating date?
Please refer to the calendar, which is always updated. The fewest accommodation is 2 nights.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Japanese style apartments are generally not so spacious, if you want to enjoy yourself with enough space, please control the number of accommodating persons. And please keep quiet and good manner in public areas.
Please sort garbage (combustible, non-combustible, glasses, cans, plastic bottles, etc.)
Please use the electric devices according to the instructions, don’t destroy any devices in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Party is not allowed.
Accommodators other than reserved are not allowed.
Carrying out the instruments is not allowed.
Clean the combustible garbage in time.
Keep quiet after 22:00
Illegal activities prohibited.
Lock the door when going out.
Don’t let children playing at balcony, it is dangerous.
If you would like to smoke, please go outside the building.
Turn off the air-con and lights when going out.
Please return the key when you check out.
Japan is a nation with plenty of rain, remember to bring an umbrella.