Brand new design loft near Buda Castle, fully equipped. Many sights (Castle, Chainbridge, Mathias Church, Palace, Fisherman's Bastion) are walking distance. You can see the main building of the Royal Palace from the windows.
Public transportation is excellent day and night, Pest center is only 10 minutes by metro. 24/7 grocery store one minute away. Parking is free in front of the house. Perfect for a city break for families, friends or business travellers!
The 36 squaremeter flat has a 140x200cm loft bed, and a 140x200 cm sofa bed, can comfortably host four people. The decor is industrial loft style, elegant and modern. Kitchen has all amenities, pots and utensils for a home cooked meal. We have a washing machine, capsule coffee machine, oven, microwave, all you need for a longer stay. We provide coffee, sugar, single blankets, linens and 2 towels/person, manuals and a Lonely Planet guide book as well. All you have to do is show up, and enjoy your stay in Budapest!
Přístup pro hosty
The whole apartment is yours. You are allowed to smoke on the corridor of this lovely 100+ year old building.
Vztahy s hosty
Fast response time during the day here on airbnb chat (UTC+2), email, whatsupp, phone, etc.
Bookings and all communication is handled by my co-host Adel, who is an airbnb superhost.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- Self check in, fast wifi, foreign tv channels, quiet nights.
- If you need baby amenities (travel crib, baby bath, outlet covers, dinnerware etc.) please let me know 1-2 days before.
- Apartment has self check in system with a keysafe. we don't meet guests, unless our presence is otherwise required eg. for a technical problem etc.
- If you yould like to drop off luggage earlier than check in / or later than check out, then please let me know in advance!
- I provide guide books and maps about Budapest. Should it be not enough, I am an incentive travel specialist, know Budapest inside out, will help you find your way around. Want to know what is happening in the city at the moment? No problem.
- On our street: Alkotas street, parking is for free. We do not have a reserved spot, so you will have to drive there and see where you can park the car. In other side streets parking is payable.
No pets, no smoking, no parties, no stag groups, no guests!
You must speak English or Hungarian otherwise i cannot communicate with you.
Please keep quiet after 10pm till 8am!
If you are loud and my neighbour complains about the noise, i can get into trouble with the management of the apartment building and loose my license!
Smoking is not allowed! If you do smoke inside and the smoke detector turns on, i will have to charge you for the fees of the fire brigade coming out and dry cleaning fees of the sofa, bed, carpet and curtains.
I love pets, but please respect that some people have allergies, this flat is pristine clean, no animals are allowed inside.
I understand you like to party, but please don't invite people you have just met into my home for safety reasons.
For the local tax declaration form and invoice you have to provide your permanent address, ID or passport number and date of birth latest on the day of your arrival.
In case you notice any problems with the apartment (heating, stove, shower, electronic lock etc.), please let me know immediately, since i wish to fix everything ASAP before further damage occurs! Not notifying me and keep using the flat will result as breach of the house rules.
There is no damage deposit, but if you make any damages (eg. stains on the bed/linens, dirty the walls, you take the guidebook or an adapter etc.) I will kindly ask you to pay for it.
IMPORTANT: I reserve the right to terminate your stay effective immediately in case you don't respect any of the rules above!
Thank you for your understanding, i wish you a pleasant stay!
V době od 22. Prosinec 2017 - 07. Leden 2018 je minimální délka pobytu 3 noci.
Tento hostitel má 47 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení