*Please note that there are 2 other vacation rentals in this home that share the backyard and front yard. However, each unit has its own entrance and they do have the option to be rented together. Please see listing 341065 and 341151 for more details*
Explore California's National Forests from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4 in Bishop. With a spacious backyard and close proximity to endless outdoor activities in the lush forest and California's White Mountains, this home ensures a memorable getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Sip morning coffee from the upper-level deck, overlooking the property's spacious backyard with calming creek waters in the background. The serene sounds of the creek, paired with the views of the White Mountains in the distance will make you feel completely at peace.
Make homemade pies and your favorite pasta dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy mealtime at the dining table with seating for 6 and share your favorite memories from your day exploring California's beautiful landscape!
Lounge on the couch in the living room and watch a movie on the 70-inch flat screen TV. Let the wood-burning stove create a warm, cozy environment as you unwind before bedtime.
Two bedrooms with queen-sized beds feature antique dressers with rich woodworking and simplistic decor, making it the perfect place to rest your head at the end of a long day!
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air-conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DirecTV service, on-site laundry machines, 2 wood-burning stoves, tesla-charging station, huge shared driveway parking space, and much more
- Fully utilize the amazing shared backyard with a multi-level deck, patio, gas grill, fire pit, horseshoe area, 29 fruit trees and a creek and river running through the property
- Great Bishop location - Walking distance to dining options and close proximity to the area's best outdoor recreation!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (event fees will be applied - please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units in this home that share the backyard and front yard with this unit. However, each unit has its own entrance
- If you’re traveling with a large group and would like to rent out the other units in the home, check the availability of the 2 other listings: Evolve listing #341065 and #341151
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.