This is the first floor apartment of a two family house. There is a lovely front porch, a spacious foyer that leads to both the kitchen and living room, and a large bedroom with bathroom, also connected on the other side to the kitchen. Recently renovated kitchen! Beautiful brick patio in the back. Long term tenants live upstairs in this house in an intimate neighborhood. Great for couples or families with children!
This home is a great spot to hang out or just keep your things while you enjoy all Newport has to offer in the summer! It's 1.5 miles to Easton's Beach, only a few blocks to the Broadway area (restaurants and shops and bars), and close to West Main Road if you want to get to Middletown/Portsmouth or across the bridge easily!
Přístup pro hosty
You have access to the entire first floor (including full use of the kitchen), but the second floor and basement are for the owner and long term tenants only.
Vztahy s hosty
Owner lives out of town but is easily accessible over text/calls/emails. Keys will be made available in a locked key box (you will get the code once the reservation is confirmed).
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
This is a small neighborhood and courtesy is key. Many neighbors retreat to Newport to relax and vacation, so please no loud parties and please do not disturb the quiet relaxation of the street vibes.
- 1. no parties or loud gatherings of any kind
- 2. no smoking or use of illegal drugs on the premises
- 3. please drop all used towels/sheets in the hamper in the bathroom
- 4. please do not attempt to get into the basement or second floor as those are private spaces for the owner
- 5. please do not have guests over if they are not part of the reservation party
- 6. please do not attempt to park in the driveway or on Wesley Street (there is street parking on Rhode Island Avenue or Cranston Avenue available (those are the two streets adjacent to Welsey Street)
- 7. quiet hours at 11pm - 7am
Tento hostitel má 3 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
I am a 28 year old woman who loves to travel to see friends and explore new activities. I own a house in Newport, RI (a fantastic summer getaway spot in case you aren't from the East Coast) and I love the idea of staying somewhere else but feeling completely at home. At the same time, I love my house and I know that Newport can be an expensive place to stay so I like opening it up for others as well.
When I travel, it's normally light (all vacation pictures look like they happened the same day since I rewear my clothes a lot) and when I host, I love to leave little things around my house that help my guests feel at home.
Five things I can't live without: my slippers, Sour Patch Watermelons, my water bottle, podcasts, and cucumbers.