Villa Castagno is set in Uscio, 25 miles from Cristoforo Colombo Airport.
It is perched on the hills overlooking the valley of Uscio, in an idyllic scenic and secluded setting, and it is only 15 minutes from the beautiful beaches on the coast.
The villa is perfect for everyone: families with children, couples on romantic breaks, writers looking for inspiration, and anyone seeking a fun and relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the world – but still close enough to it.
On the ground floor, there is an open plan kitchen (fully equipped with oven, microwave and dishwasher) and living/dining room with library, while the first floor features a bedroom with a double and single bed, a master bedroom, a large bathroom, a walk-in wardrobe and a private balcony. Outside, you'll find a patio area, a swimming pool and an extensive garden with plenty of space for relaxing or playing games.
Towels and linens, WiFi, coffee pods and tea bags - and an enchanting view - are on the house.
Přístup pro hosty
Guests can use a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, TV with Netflix, swimming pool, parking space, garden.
Vztahy s hosty
Nelly and Attilio live on the site, but Villa Castagno has its own private entrance.
You may see them around in the early morning keeping the garden and the pool clean and tidy, or working in the vegetable garden.
Should you need anything, you can ask Nelly (she speaks English) or contact me.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Villa Castagno is also the perfect base to explore our region, Liguria, with its long history and stunning natural beauty. The famous coastal town of Portofino, for example, is only 17 miles away, while the city of Genoa is 18 miles away.
We'll send you a list of unmissable places you should visit, and other tips to make your stay in Liguria worthwhile - including where to eat, of course :)
- Please remove your shoes before entering the house - shoe racks provided
- Smoking is prohibited inside the house. You are welcome to smoke in the garden, balcony and patio - ashtrays will be provided.
- For safety reasons, please do not dive in the pool.
- Water spillage can damage the wooden flooring - please don't go inside the house while wet from the swimming pool.
- Waste bins are labelled - please ensure you dispose of waste in the correct bin for recycling.
- We have a septic tank - please don't flush anything except toilet paper.