Location, location! Unbeatable VIEWS! Brand new, gorgeous 650 sf loft on 3.5 acre in-town hillside property, walking distance (less than 1 mile) from heart of downtown Homer. Spectacular panoramic views of Homer Spit, Kachemak Bay, glaciers & gardens. Private building/entrance, master bedroom suite, full bath, full-size laundry, full kitchen, living/dining area w/cozy natural gas fireplace. Kitchen pantry essentials, comp. coffees, teas, hot chocolate. Beautiful custom cabinetry & furnishings.
Island View Loft is a brand new private, fully self-contained loft apartment, detached from host's home, in quiet, private location on Homer's highest downtown street on 3.5 hillside acres. ALL of the photos in this listing were taken from the Loft or property. Perfect for couples or singles seeking quiet and restful space with spectacular views and great location. Less than 1 mile from hospital, perfect for traveling healthcare professionals or business travelers. Loft has 1 queen bed (sleeps 2) and 1 twin XL convertible dining bench (sleeps 1). Surrounded by gorgeous gardens & landscape and panoramic views. Kachemak Bay, Homer Spit, glaciers, Bishop's Beach and Beluga Lake can all be seen from throughout the loft, including bay views from the queen-sized hand-crafted custom bed in the master suite. Our goal is to provide our guests with exceptional and beautiful accommodations surrounded by the spectacular beauty of Homer and Kachemak Bay while being as comfortable, secure and relaxed as they would in their own home.
- 1 bedroom w/queen bed, barn doors which open to ocean/bay views
- ALL bed linens, sheets, duvet & pillow covers are laundered after each guest
- 1 twin custom dining bench converts into twin XL bed
- Loft sleeps total of 3
- Full bath with custom tile shower
- Hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner
- Full-size LG laundry washer/dryer in unit
- Iron & ironing board
- Full kitchen includes full size appliances, cookware and toaster
- Keurig Coffee Maker with complimentary coffees, teas, hot chocolate
- Custom cabinetry, trim, furniture & details throughout
- Leather furniture for relaxing & enjoying views
- LED/Smart TV and DISH cable channels
- Natural gas fireplace keeps Loft cozy and warm
- Bear spray and bug spray provided in Loft for use on hikes & adventures
- Amazing in-town location
- Walk to shopping, galleries, restaurants
- 3 miles to base of Homer Spit
- 2 miles to Bishop's Beach
- 6 miles to Homer Boat Harbour
Přístup pro hosty
Easy self check-in 3:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. Loft door will be open when guests arrive, door key will be on wall hook inside the Loft.
Easy self check-out 11:00 A.M. Simply leave key on table or wall hook in Loft.
Please note, must climb indoor stairs to enter Loft.
Vztahy s hosty
-Host lives in separate home on the property and can be contacted anytime to assist with any problems that arise or answer any questions on local attractions/activities. Our policy is to give our guests as much privacy as possible during their stay in the Loft, but we are here if you need us!
-Any requested additional towels or linens will be provided at no charge. Full cleaning/maid service during multiple night stays is available upon request with no additional service charge.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- Price INCLUDES 7.5% local sales tax, you will NOT be charged any additional tax at booking or check-in
- Friendly 5-year old golden retriever/black lab mix lives with host on the property and may be seen lounging around the yard.
- Absolutely no smoking in the Loft. Absolutely no pets.
Hi! I was born and raised in Wisconsin, spent my college & career days in Colorado, and moved to Homer in 2000. Our home was built in 1995, and in 2012 we built the detached Loft listed here. In 2017 we finished the interior of the Loft so we could share the beauty of our property and it's magnificent bay views with friends and guests. I'm passionate about gardening and "making things beautiful". I hope you will come visit our little town by the sea, there is breathtaking beauty all around us, lots of world-class adventures and things to do here, amazing people and some fantastic restaurants too!