Relax and enjoy the view of North Lake on the large deck, listen to loons, watch beavers, eagles, turtles and humming birds or go jump in the lake! Includes two small cottages, a private dock, canoe, 3 kayaks and a paddle board. Outside your door enjoy hiking, swimming and fishing. A few kilometers to Egmont, Skookumchuck Narrows & the ocean! For a true get-a-way this is the place!
- Maximum 4 adults
- No parties
- Noise to a minimum as this is a quiet and relaxing environment
- Children must use life jackets in the boats and be supervised at all times on the dock. Due to the hillside location children should be well supervised.
- Respect water cleanliness as this is the community drinking water; no motors, no shampoo or soaps can be used in the lake
- no shoes in the house
- no food or drinks in the upper loft
- Bring all food inside at night to avoid animal visitors
- Make sure to leave the neighbor's stair entrance clear when parking in the driveway
- Guests are required to take garbage upon check out
- Follow the outdoor fire ban if posted by the Forestry Department, otherwise keep fires small, in the fire pit only and always attended (Fire ban in effect for the summer of 2017, unsure when it will be lifted) No fires, no cigarettes etc on the ground due to extreme fire rating at this time!
Zruš rezervaci do 24 hodin před jejím začátkem a získáš finanční náhradu v plné výši. Zrušíš-li rezervaci ve 24 hodinách před jejím začátkem, je poplatek za první noc nevratný.
My husband and I have been living and traveling overseas for the past 12 years. We love meeting new people, learning about new cultures and the country we are staying. We like to join outdoor activities, hiking clubs, meeting for dinners and trying new things. We travel using all forms of transportation from planes, trains, and buses to camels, water buffalo and elephants. We stay in a mixture of accommodations, often using Air B and B, hostels, nice hotels and have slept on a floor or two as well; all depending on the location of the place and where we are traveling. We have decided to nest for awhile and open our own home to travelers like ourselves. We're looking forward to offering some hospitality in return for all the wonderful meet ups we've had while abroad. Looking forward to meeting you!