My house is in close proximity to the biggest attractions in Houston's inner-loop. With the light rail being only 0.4 miles (6 min walk) away, you're able to get to downtown, midtown, Texas medical center, and many other attractions for only $1.25 each way! If you're traveling from out of town, Hobby airport is only 15 mins away and IAH is only 25 mins away. The memory foam mattress and bedroom decor will make you feel at home. Perfect for couples, business travelers, solo, and students.
The bedroom is on the first floor that has a private entrance through the front door. It is furnished with a door lock, walk in closet, open dresser, desk & chair, black out curtains, ceiling fan, memory foam mattress, and your own personal TV. The private bathroom is located inside the bedroom which will have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, lotion, towels, and a hair dryer. The kitchen, living room, and dining room is conveniently located on the second floor and is free for your use.
This bedroom is one of two bedrooms that I have listed on Airbnb. Not only will you get a chance to meet me as your host, you might be crossing paths with other travelers like yourself and be able to share stories of your travels.
I do have a dog that stays in my room when I am at work so that he does not disrupt your stay. If you like dogs, feel free to mention it in your request and I can bring him down to play during your stay. If you do not like dogs, feel free to mention it in your request and I will keep him in my room and only take him out for walks.
Přístup pro hosty
In addition to the first floor bedroom, you will have access to the living room, dining room, and kitchen
Vztahy s hosty
I live here full time and am here to make you and your guest comfortable in any way I can. My level of interaction with you is at your discretion. I enjoy hearing about travelers' stories and would be happy to share conversations with you or leave you to your privacy in your room.
- Please submit the reason you are traveling and if you are bringing a guest
- Please eat and drink only what you buy (you will be charged for items consumed that were not bought by you)
- Make sure to lock the door upon entering and leaving the house (leaving the door unlocked will result in the forfeit of your security deposit)
- Although there is a full kitchen, only the microwave, toaster oven, and refrigerator are available for your use (cooking is approved upon request)
- The laundry room is available to travelers staying 5 or more days (if staying less than 5 days, laundry is available for $5 per load)
- Houston tends to get hot in the summer so feel free to use the AC no lower than 72. When you leave the house and no one is home, please set the temperature back to 80 degree F
- Please do not wear shoes in the house, there is a closet in the front foyer with a shoe rack for your convenience
- I do provide cleaning service after you leave but please try your best to keep the room clean
- You must clean up after yourself in all shared spaces
- Please handwash all dishes used during your stay (there is an extra $10 cleaning surcharge for non-washed dishes - this is the cleaner's fee, not mine)
- If you are planning on bringing additional guests over, please ask beforehand - unapproved guests will be asked to leave
- Quiet hours are from 11PM-7AM to respect those that are living at the home
Tento hostitel má 29 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
After my first couple of Airbnb stays, I fell in love with the idea of hosting. Being able to meet new people while traveling has always been a passion of mine. That is why listing my place has been one of the best things I have ever done, I get to share with others what some have shared with me! I hope to meet you and your friends/family either while i'm visiting a new country/state/city, or when you visit Houston.