Sugar Plum is a funky 70's style well stocked production style houseboat located in the south western side of Lake Union. Very clean inside and out. Killer shag carpet!! Close to downtown, Amazon, Adobe, tech companies, UW, etc. Kayak on the lake :)
- Fully furnished
- Double size bed (max 6') 0 - new mattress
- Sleeper sofa - suitable for 1
- Well heated for winter
- Full shower, toilet
- Stove and burner
- 2 TVs (1 in living area, 1 in bedroom)
- Clean & hot water onboard
- Nice sitting deck with okay views of the lake activity
- Parking out front the marina office building at a cost of $1 per hour. Weekdays, it is free before 9 am and after 4 pm. Weekends are free as well.
- (4) kayaks - first come, first serve. No reservations.
- Water and electricity included
- W/D all in one unit onboard
- Sewage tank pump out
- Boat cannot be moved, driven, etc.
Přístup pro hosty
You will have access to the place all yourself. I will have shower items for you, towels, sheets, etc.
Access to the boat is via a self-checkin process. All access and reservation instructions will be included in the confirmation page after booking. In addition, we will email the houseboat manual as a PDF 5-7 days prior to your reservation.
Vztahy s hosty
The property manager and owner are just a call away.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- It's important to know that this is a boat and not a house, and that's its charm. While it does have everything you will need, its not like living in a house - doors are smaller, toilets can have a slight smell, stairs are steep, and sometimes the boat rocks.
- The ceiling height is not standard, max 7', plus there are a few smaller accesses to different parts of the house. If you are very tall, you may find this irritating. The stairs to floor are steep and narrow as well. If you have physical difficulties, this may not be the best match.
- On occasion the toilet holding tank does get filled and it unable to be pumped on weekends. There are bathrooms at the marina for use, which I encourage. I will not offer any refunds if the holding tank does fill and is unable to be pumped. Of course, we will do our best, but there are limitations.
- I have 3 kayaks and 1 kayak/paddle board conversion available first come, first serve.
- There is a little cafe at the marina which does has WIFI, coffee, beer, wine. It is not open weekends.
- 5-7 days before your reservation the Property Manager will reach out via email to provide the houseboat manual and entering instructions.
- Parking out front the marina office building at a cost of $1 per hour. Weekdays, it is free before 9 am and after 4 pm. Weekends are free as well. Note: due to guest parking passes being taken by guests repeatedly, they are no longer available.
Ask host a question
Mike: Love guests coming for a houseboat adventure. Eyes open, flexible, curious, and available for a new experience. Be curious and have fun.