Indoors and out, this house feels open and bright, yet relaxing and restful. We don't claim our home to be fancy, but we do try to provide comfort and welcome for folks. This large house is perfect family groups. They seem to most appreciate what the house offers. Our family (five "kids" with partners, and one grandchild), stays at the house often, so we note needs and try to make the house a great place to be. Our returning guests enjoy these updates.
Guests comment on the surprising size of the house--the two living rooms, large kitchen, and several decks and dining areas mean that groups can enjoy the house together or in smaller groups, and all of this well away from the restful bedrooms. Folks tell us they play board games at the big table, eat around the kitchen island, fling a frisbee in the backyard, sun on the front deck, stay up late watching movies in the family room, play in the small loft--all while others nap or sleep in the bedrooms.
Bedrooms are cozy, meant simply for rest. The bedrooms with two single beds can be set up as king rooms, with advance notice. Each bedroom has an AC unit, but we urge you to enjoy Cape breezes, and there are fans in each closet as well as blankets in each bureau. We provide all linens for ten guests.
There's a portable crib, a Graco pack-n-play, bed rails for two beds, bad pads, and a high chair for our youngest guests.
Přístup pro hosty
Guests have full access to a simple yet amenity-filled kitchen, a complete laundry area in the kitchen wing, and the garage, for beach supplies and storage for trash and recycling.
There is WiFi and cable, as well as HDMI and USB cords on the main TVs. We provide a wii and an older model playstation.
We request that folks not use the basement.
Vztahy s hosty
Lu and Dan are available by phone at any time, and check the house after each stay, facilitating the turnovers so that the house is prepared for incoming guests.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
The house is set up and away from the road with two parking areas, enough for 4-6 cars or a boat. The property has front and back lawns (the back yard is quite large) with plantings for privacy. Morning coffee on the back deck is accompanied by plentiful bird song, and rabbits, turtles and turkeys have also been spotted. We provide outdoor toys and games to help you take full advantage of the space.
- HOUSE RULES & REQUESTS
- Lock up whenever you leave (including accessible windows)
- This is a smoke-free property, including decks, yards & driveways
- Leave furniture, knickknacks, photos, etc. where they are PLEASE DO NOT REARRANGE ROOMS
- Return all items (blankets, fans, movies, games, kitchen items, etc.) to where you found them
- Note staples provided (paper goods, detergents, basic cleaning items, etc.) Replace or replenish what you use
- Be aware of poison ivy, particularly along edges of paths
- Use loft at your own risk--supervise children
- For safety reasons, no children in the garage or basement, please
- Leave it broom clean, and everything else the way you found it.... thanks!
Žádná hodnocení (prozatím)
Tento domov nemá žádná hodnocení. Pokud se tady ubytuješ, tvé hodnocení se zobrazí zde.