Welcome to the Morgan Haberdashery!
Originally built in 1926 & recently renovated, the fully furnished space features a unique industrial bohemian feel, accented with a variety of plants, art, specimens & curios from around the world.
Your apartment features a main level bedroom, unique Jack-n'-Jill" bathroom, full kitchen, basement bedroom, laundry area, a large fenced backyard with a covered back deck & a covered front porch.
2017-BFN-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Attention guests browsing dates mid September through mid November:
The Haberdashery will be fully decorated for Halloween through this time, complete with spiderwebs, skeletons, a couple of mild animatronics, jack-o-lanterns and the wicked works.
Halloween home photos to come!
The kitchen is outfitted with everything you to need to cook up a feast or we can discuss preparation of the perfect Colorado inspired picnic basket (brimming with tasty meats & cheeses) for your family outing or a romantic date night (by the by, we recommend Denver's beautiful Botanic Gardens where you can bring your own bottle of wine or other adult beverages.)
Additionally, the property is 420 friendly & only a 4 block walk to our friendly neighborhood recreational dispensary, we simply ask that you refrain from smoking IN the apartment.
Přístup pro hosty
With your very own front entrance you have complete access to the following:
Covered front porch
Kitchen with bar seating
Large backyard (shared space)
Covered back deck
Vztahy s hosty
Since this is our primary residence you will probably hear us moving around in the upstairs apartment but we strive to be conscientious of our guests & never overly loud.
We certainly value our privacy and respect yours. Since we do live on site though, we can be available at a moments notice should you have any issues, questions or concerns.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
We don't charge any additional "cleaning fees" as long as you leave the house as specified in our "House Rules" at check out.
If you require an earlier or later check-in or check-out time, please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Číslo licence nebo registrační číslo
Zjisti něco o tomto čísle
- While we do encourage children to stay, please be aware that there are specimens, curios and art that some parents may not deem appropriate for their youngsters.
- We don't charge any additional "cleaning fees" as long as you do the following at CHECK OUT:
- ~ Load any dirty dishes into the dishwasher and start the cleaning cycle.
- ~ Dispose of all perishable foods.
- ~ Deposit all used towels into the dirty clothes hamper in the main level bedroom closet
- ~ Consolidate all trash to the large trash and recycling receptacles provided in the kitchen.
- ~ Empty the marijuana ashtrays from the back deck if you used them.
- All artwork, specimens and curios in the house have been documented prior to your arrival. Any objects that go missing or turn up broken will be charged to your card for replacement.
- Be aware that we are not liable for any injuries, accidents, illnesses, or loss of personal items that occur while on the property, nor are we responsible for any personal items left behind by guests.
- Inside the house is a "No Smoking" area. If it is determined that any smoking has been done in the house, additional cleaning fees will be assessed.
- A note for our none smoking guests:
- since Marijuana is legal in Colorado and many of our guests carry it into the home in sealed containers and enjoy smoking it OUTSIDE, we diligently work to keep the property aired out, smelling fresh and clear of the smelly sticky icky. We do not offer last minute cancellations or refunds based on your perception of any residual marijuana smell around the apartment.
- Please see the "Rental Brochure" located on the wall, to the left of the entry door inside apartment for emergency contact information, the street sweeping schedule and Denver noise restrictions.
- Be sure to observe the monthly street sweeping parking restrictions on our street if you are visiting during the first week of the month.
I am an avid traveler and adventurer, a painter, lamp-work glass designer and mixed media artist living and working in Denver Colorado.I was raised in the Heart of the Rockies and spent much of my childhood in small town artist communities along the Arkansas River.
My husband and I have enjoyed using AirBnB as a guests during many of our adventures and I have recently begun to utilize it as a host so that I can spend more time with my family and to supplement my "starving artists" income. While my artistic designs, techniques and mediums are always changing and evolving, my current style is what I like to refer to as "Acid Bohemian" - influenced largely by my vagabond childhood, world travels and fascination with surrealism. My art pieces strive to evoke in the minds eye the essence of the adventurers, gypsies and gods from my favorite childhood tales and characters of mythology.
I can't live without a good book to read, a sketchbook in my hand and some good jazz music is an absolute must in my day to day life.
As a traveler I seek out unique experiences and quiet, less known destinations. As a host I strive to be accommodating and hospitable while offering my guests the same type of fun and unique environment that I look for when I'm adventuring to new places.