Newly remodeled, very clean apartment with full amenities of a home. 5 min walk to supermarket, restaurants, & night life. 3 min walk to rail station that will take you to downtown or SeaTac Airport. FREE assigned parking letter "F". Great for solo travelers, couples or business travelers! Pls read the House Rules before booking.
Queen bed (sleeps 2). Use the sofa (not a sofa bed) to sleep 2.
The shower and toilet each have it's own privacy door.
The apartment is located near the main road (Martin Luther King Jr Way S) and a side street. The construction company that built the Light Rail installed special 2-pane windows in every building along this main road to reduce noise for homeowners. ALL previous tenants who lived here have never complained of noise since the Light Rail opened on July 18, 2009. They love the location because it is only 3 min walk to the rail station. No Light Rail service from 1 am to 5 am. Keep windows closed at all times and street noise is negligible. If you know you are super sensitive to any type of noise despite 2 pane windows, this may not be for you. The building has 5 units only. We welcome long term rentals at 50% discount. Monthly renters need to put trash bin by the curb for early morning Thursday pick up, the Blue Recycling bin every other Thursday.
Přístup pro hosty
Entire apartment. FREE assigned parking (letter "F") located in the back of the building.
Vztahy s hosty
We are available by text or phone if you have questions or need anything.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Laundry Area in the same building is coin operated. It is located at the eastside at the bottom of the stairs.
Your comfort, safety and enjoyment is our priority. Please treat our place with respect as you would your own. Return the apartment/appliances in the same condition it was received.
Pls abide by the House Rules:
1. No drugs incl marijuana, no smoking, no pets. Strictly enforced.
2. No parties. Only registered guests at time of booking allowed in apt.
3. Quiet Hrs: 9 pm to 7 am. Respect neighbors who live below you.
4. Please conserve resources (water) and turn off lights/TV when no one is home.
5. Guests own full responsibility for their activities. We are not liable for any injuries and losses.
6. We love babies/children. Bring your own pack-n-play. We are NOT equipped with high chair. Pls clean up after your children - no sticky hands.
7. If you break it, replace it.
8. Take off shoes esp in rainy weather. Bring your own house slippers. Flooring is laminate wood and tile. We have no carpets to help guests who are allergic to accumulated dust/dirt in carpets.
9. Cleaning Fee does NOT include dirty microwave, oven, pots, pans, plates/utensils. Cleaners will charge extra $50/hr fee (deducted from your deposit).
10. Check out is 11 am. We have instant booking feature. Cleaners will charge $50 wait fee (deducted from your deposit).
By booking this rental, you agree to abide by the House Rules (and your security deposit will be returned in full less any damage and missing items/supplies).
Hello, I'm Lily. When I was growing up, my mom opened our home to friends and strangers, and they became part of the family. So here I am, welcoming you to my home. When you live here, you become part of the family.
I'm a single mother and a loving aunt, sister, and daughter. My passion is travel so I know how important it is to have a "home away from home". I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. My next passion is eating as shown in photo :)