*instant booking for females; for hosting inquires for male guests, please send me a message! I will try my best to accommodate you. I am often away from the apartment, so you are welcome here then, but when I am staying here by myself, I am only hosting females*
Come stay in the guest room of my two bedroom apartment in Clayton Park! Lots of street parking, bus stop 2 mins walking, supermarket, mall, library, food joints 3-7 min driving, 15-20 minute drive to University Av/Spring Garden!
Near lots of restaurants (sushi, Thai, Chinese, Lebanese, fast food, bar/grill), super markets, mall, and the movie theatre! Bus stop near by, 15-20 min drive to downtown Halifax
Přístup pro hosty
Lots of the time, you'll feel like you've got the whole apartment to yourselves! By all means, mi casa es su casa, I want you to feel super comfortable. I am usually at work, and if I'm not working, I go visit my parents in Yarmouth. So it's a sweet deal for those of you who like privacy! Feel free to access the kitchen, dining table, bathroom, guest room, and when I get around to making a couch...that too!
Vztahy s hosty
Let me tell ya, Airbnb hosting has quickly become my passion in life...ask my friends, it's all I talk about! I have met so many traveller, with such interesting stories! I am a sucker for a good chit chat. If you're into the low key life, I can respect that too. Lots of the time, I am working 12 hour days, recharging for a night shift, or away visiting my parents place, so I might not be around to meet you all the time (more privacy for you!) but I am always a text away!
OVERVIEW: Look, I hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So here is a short list identifying the things that are REALLY important to me, so please read them and be respectful of them so we can have the best Airbnb experience!
* KEYS: I am really flexible with check-in times, trust me I travel with my 5 people family all the time and roadies are just so unpredictable! But please do stay in contact and let me know your arrival time so I can make sure I keep my phone alert to buzz you in (via cell phone, so I can buzz in wherever I am)! When you leave, please lock the front door the slide the keys under the door! Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, fridge, stove, glassware, and dishes for anything you've bought for yourself. But please make sure to leave the kitchen the way you found it. No one likes a messy/dirty kitchen!
* PETS: No pets allowed!
* NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the apartment. If you need to smoke, you can step out to curb.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: I'll do my best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are here, along with some other spiffs, please leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, I'm always just a phone call or text away, just ask if you need something or want to know something. I really appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
**Whew! Thanks for reading all that, now on to more fun stuff!
Hi! I'm Tasmiah, just a citizen of the world, always on the lookout for my next adventure! My favorite thing in the world is traveling and getting to know new people, hearing their stories, and building friendships. But, since I'm trying out this whole adulting thing, I guess it wouldn't be feasible to just drop everything and travel full-time - so I decided to become an Airbnb host to provide travelers with a comfortable home away from home, and possibly live vicariously through their travel stories! Come one come all to my humble abode!