Welcome to our home! We are walking distance to several parks and where you can enjoy a view of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu. Feel free to go on a morning jog along our beautiful tree lined jogging paths!
-We are within a 15 min drive to several local beaches, restaurants, grocery stores and more!
- We also have interstate access nearby, allowing you to get around to Honolulu and the north shore easier!
- There is an A/C unit in your room.
- Private room with private bathroom directly across the hall.
- Small desk for your laptop
- Feel free to share our Microwave, fridge, stove/oven, toaster oven, pots, pans and dinnerware, just clean up after yourself!
-Washer and dryer is available to guests that stay 3 days or more.
- High seed internet 300MBPS!
- If you think you might need anything else, just ask!
- We are usually too busy seeing the beautiful island sites, so sorry, but we do not have cable TV.
Přístup pro hosty
Kitchen, Living Room, and dining room are all shared.
Vztahy s hosty
When we are home feel free to chat us up, or keep to yourself, whatever you feel comfortable with! However, we are often at work or off on our own island adventure! When we aren't home we are happy to respond to our guests via messages. And if asked, we'd love to provide attraction recommendations/advice to our visitors! So whether you want to know what we think the best luau is for your money, the jungle hike where you climb past 3 cascading waterfalls, the beach we love with the crystal clear water and powdery sand (that isn't Waikiki), the best spots to spot sea turtles, how exactly to get to the somewhat secret mermaid caves, or the best red velvet pancakes and breakfast on the island...and possibly the world, just ask! We have been almost everywhere that matters and we'd love to tell you!
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
If my dates look unavailable:
- If you want to stay long term (1+ months), or you are planning your trip well in advance let me know. My dates are automatically blocked further than a couple weeks out, but I can unblock them if you ask.
- Nothing crazy. Just be reasonably clean and considerate. Ex: wash your dishes, throw your trash in a trash can, etc. And, if you need anything or have any questions, just ask!
- - Quiet Hours: after 10PM on weeknights, and 11PM on weekends. We both work and get up early in the morning.
- - No meals in the bedroom. Snacks are ok.
- - No unregistered guests without prior approval
- - No drugs.
- -No Smoking inside. If you smoke outside, clean up after yourself.
- - Always lock the front door when coming and going.
- - If there are any breaks, spills or stains, let us know ASAP.
- Shoes are ok inside the wood floor areas, but please remove when entering the carpeted bedroom.