We wish this guest had a better experience at our property. We did our best to address their concerns during their stay. We have a doorbell camera, that had a view of her car. We reviewed the footage and did not see anything happen to this guest's car or belongings. Secondly, our alarm company notified us that our back door triggered our alarm, in which we reached out to the guest to make sure that everything was OK. The guest confirmed that she attempted to open the back door. This was the same location, where the latch was broken. Upon checkout, the property is inspected to review for damages. Though the guest might be allergic to cigarette smoke does not mean that any of the other 6 people staying or invited over did not smoke in the property. When I inspected the property, there was a long list of items that needed to be repaired and replaced that were not mentioned, however the 2 biggest damages were the broken latch, in which I presented pictures to the guest and the smoking, which is prohibited. It is our goal to work with all of our guests to ensure the best experience possible at our property, with the understanding that they are responsible for all damages incurred by them and their guests.