Close to Saint Tropez and just 3 km from the Gulf’s sandy beaches, Grimaud is one of the oldest villages in the Massif des Maures. Come and discover its charm, traditions and feudal castle! The residence, which is comprised of small buildings grouped around two swimming pools, is situated 3 km away from Port Grimaud. Overlooking the sea and Gulf of Saint Tropez, Grimaud and its port offer all kinds of outdoor fun and sea related activities. The village, a true contemporary architectural achievement, is one of the most visited places in France and a popular place for visitors by boat.
The advantages of the residence:
- residence completely renovated in 2016: new kitchenette, new sofa bed and new painting in all apartments, total renovation of the reception area, renovation of the residence's exterior
- 67 apartments equipped with kitchenette and terrace or balcony.
- free TV and WiFi access
- animation for children and teenagers in July / August
- 2 outdoor heated swimming pools (except July / August) open from mid-April to late September
- tennis court, boules court
- launderette (against extra fee)
- free outdoor parking (limited places)
- free shuttle to the beach of Port Grimaud in July / August (limited places).
- The residence offers a breakfast room open from 8 am to 10:30 am every day.
- A continental breakfast is proposed (against extra fee).
- A new type of apartment
A medieval town situated next to the seaside, with a modern lake-side village nestled at its feet- this is how one could define "Grimaud". The village of Grimaud has a long history, beginning with the…