Thanks for your inaccurate feedback.
We will now respond directly to each of your ‘issues’ in turn:-
1. All rooms get cleaned, sheets changed, hoovered on a daily basis. The dust you claim to have found could have come from your own shoes possibly? We double check every floor before letting guests in.
2. 3 hours before you arrived we ironed freshly cleaned towels to put on your bed, we have no clue as to why they could have been wet as 3 hours prior they were dry.
3. The towel in the basket (by the door) is for use with guests who have pets, this is why it was by the door folded inside a basket. No other guest has been previously confused by this. Your towels were folded on your bed.
4. Cobwebs in the bathroom, we are 100% sure there were no cobwebs as we clean from top to bottom hours before arrival and why would we allow people to stay knowing there were cobwebs?
5. One night free!? As you say at the end of your review? You stayed for one night at the cost of €29 - which is cheaper than some hostels in the area. Which would mean a shared bathroom and shared bedroom. You had full access to private en suite bathroom, kitchen, BBQ area, swimming pool and more. So your expectation for one night free is possibly the reason for such a bad review?
We have over 55 five star reviews based on cleanliness and overall satisfaction with our home, we find it difficult to assume there was no ulterior motive behind your negative review.
We gave you a 3star for communication also on your review as every time we tried to explain what we had to offer, you seemed unimpressed and ungrateful. We understand we might not be everyone’s cup of tea but we felt uncomfortable showing you around our home having tried the best to greet you welcomingly.
Given our previous reviews and 100% satisfaction statistics we are disappointed you gave us such a bad review, but there are always people who are never pleased.
Russell and Aimee