Adorable bungalow on the juncture between Highland Park and Eagle Rock. Easy drive to downtown, Pasadena, & Silverlake, 10 minute walk to Occidental. Enjoy coffee in our brick courtyard or take a stroll to funky bars and bistros on York or Colorado.
Located at the end of a private street, the bungalow offers charm and quiet while still having some of LA's hippest bars, restaurants, and cafes at its fingertips. The room has its own toilet and shower, coffee maker, microwave, and kettle. There’s also your own indoor and outdoor table and chairs for kicking back.
Přístup pro hosty
You'll have your own private entrance, with plenty of on site, gated parking. We have a back courtyard that's shared, but we barely use it so you'll more than likely have it to yourselves.
Vztahy s hosty
We're from Canada and Australia and live in the main house. We're happy to help with advice and questions about the area, and to crack some beers at sunset, but also respect guests' needs for privacy and quiet.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
- bungalow is detached from main house
- private entrance
- private gated parking
- your own toilet and shower (not shared)
- mini fridge with freezer
- aircon, fan and small heater
- microwave (no stove, sorry!)
- coffee maker
- fresh linens
- queen size bed
- outdoor seating
- one block from public transportation
- super close to Occidental College
- laundry and dryer on request for $5 a wash and dry (not available if we are out of town, sorry, as laundry is inside main house)
- infant crib on request, no extra charge
- please note: there is no TV in the bungalow
As we have awesome neighbors, we ask guests to keep noise down after 11 pm. If you do smoke, please keep it to outside areas. As many folks are allergic to animals we can’t have pets.
The space is designed for two, so unfortunately we cannot accept extra guests.