Built in the C19th for the manager of the nearby woollen mill, this
sympathetically restored cottage is within walking distance of the
centre of the coastal village of Newport and its beautiful beach.
Newport Castle ruins and links golf course nearby as well as easy
access to the all Wales coastal footpath. Ideal location for village
amenities, boat trips, fishing and walking. Stunning local views
nearby. Wood-fired burner.
* Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 double, 2 twin bedrooms (futon in sitting room- bring own
* Rooms: Ground floor: Kitchen diner, Lounge, Sitting room, Utility,
WC; First floor: Bedroom 1 (double) with en-suite shower room,
bedroom 2 (twin), bedroom 3 (twin), master bathroom
* Kitchen & utilities: Gas cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge, freezer, additional fridge, washing machine
* Entertainment: TV, selection of books and board games, CD player
* For families: cot and high chair (please bring cot bedding).
* Outside: garden with BBQ area, raised grass are accessed via a gate
* Parking: off road parking for 3 cars
* General: Log fire. Wifi, heating and electricity included. Towels
and bed linen supplied. Garage for secure bike and kayak storage.
Guest moorings by prior arrangement
* Pets: No pets.
* Notes: Initial supply of logs included. No smoking. Please bring
own beach towels. Care with young children needed by garden wall.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Parkování na pozemku v ceně
Nedostupné: Detektor oxidu uhelnatého
Co je třeba mít na paměti
- Nevhodné pro domácí mazlíčky
- Večírky nebo akce zakázány