Great place to stay, close to beaches, surfing, mountain bike riding, UCSC, downtown, and shopping! Private and Clean!
The city of Santa Cruz requires that all Airbnb hosts collect an 11% Transient Occupancy Tax (same as hotels). As Airbnb at this time does not have a way in which to collect this tax as part of your fees, I ask my guests upon departure, to please leave 11% of their room charge, either by cash or check, in order to pay this tax to the city of Santa Cruz.
The main floor has stained concrete floors and throw rugs, wood counter tops, sinks, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, water filter, TV with basic cable and a Chromecast. The bathroom has a toilet and a sink. The shower is outside but very private. It is right out the main entrance and is enclosed. The beds are in the loft. It is a sweet area but to access it you must go up and down a loft ladder. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RENT UNLESS YOU ARE AGILE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE ON THE LADDER. SEE YELLOW LADDER IN THE PICTURES. SOME PEOPLE FEEL THE OPENING TO THE LADDER MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN. DO NOT RENT IF YOUR CHILDREN CAN NOT NEGOTIATE THIS LADDER AREA.
Přístup pro hosty
We ask the guests to use the entrance provided and not the double doors that lead out to the main yard. We provide a very nice fenced outside courtyard for your use. The pool and trampoline are not for guests.
Vztahy s hosty
Not to much because we hope we have provided you with everything you need. But we are here if you need us!!
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
There is a 3 night minimum. Please do not rent for three nights and then try to change to 2 nights at a later time. This place is in our backyard. We have an thirteen year old that will sometimes be in the backyard playing...you will hear her. Also a landscaper may come down past your patio usually on Thursdays..
Check-in is 3:00 PM and Check-out is 11:00 AM.
1. No smoking on the premises.
2. Garbage goes into are smaller brown bin in the driveway. Recycle goes into the blue bin in the driveway. Please try to recycle as much as possible due to not having a lot of room for garbage. Recycle is cans, glass, cardboard, paper and plastic. (plastic bags must be put into one plastic bag before entering the bin)
3. Indoor furniture shall remain indoors. Outdoor furniture shall remain outdoors.
4. Renter's personal property must be taken with them upon checkout.
5. No late checkouts.
6. A maximum of 3 people are allowed to rent the house. (If you are going to have guests you must ask us, the owners, prior to inviting them) We have had people take advantage of the "maximum of 3 people allowed"
7. No loud or excessive noise past 9:00 pm.
8. Lock all doors and windows when the house is not in use.
9. Wash and put away all dishes prior to move out.
10. If you, your child or pet gets sick or wets the bed please wash and dry any linens, mattress pads or blankets. The cleaners are not allowed to touch any human or animal body fluid or waste.
11. No sand indoors. Please rinse off prior to entering the house.
12. A maximum of 2 cars at anytime on the street from renters or guests.
13. Report any problems immediately.
14. Sorry for all the rules...Most importantly--have fun and enjoy your stay!
David and Laurie are your hosts and try very hard to have a clean place when you arrive. We have been is Santa Cruz for many years and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We can direct you to beaches, surfing and downtown's restaurants and entertainment..