- Luxury Remodel in 2019 (See All Photos)
- Quaint Cabin with Rushing Creek
- 2 Miles to Lake Glenville
- Huge Firepit with Stone Pathway to Creek
- Wrap-Around Porch with Room to Enjoy During All Weather
- Custom Lighting Inside and Outside
- Washer & Dryer
- White Linens Bleached Between Guests
- Games, Movies, Wi-Fi, Etc.
- Close to Cashiers, the Highlands, Sylva and Dillsboro
Welcome to God's Country!! A retreat at Shoal Creek will relax your mind, body and soul as soon as you get out of your car and smell the mountain air. You'll hear the falls and movement of the rushing creek – and you'll be in heaven. Whether you want to relax or unwind – and sit by the creek and firepit – or go explore the mountains – our cabin is less than 3 miles to Lake Glenville – where there is a public beach with white sand and crystal, clear water – to enjoy this beautiful paradise. The entrance also leads to High Falls – which is a 150' waterfall setting that always has a spectacular view and gorgeous hikes. You can kayak or rent a boat at the marina – and feel free to bring your own boat – since there is ample parking at the cabin.
Nedostupné: Detektor kouře
Nedostupné: Detektor oxidu uhelnatého
Co je třeba mít na paměti
- Zákaz domácích mazlíčků
- Večírky nebo akce zakázány