LATE - LATE BOOKINGS ARE OK :)
Travis Air Force Base
Located near I-80 to
THIS LITTLE HOME IS ALWAYS CLEAN...
Living room, your room, bathroom, & the yard i keep it all clean because it's what a guest should expect.
Long Term guest love my place because it makes them feel at home, it's clean, it's a positive happy vibe. I have many long term guest who return being that they are so happy. :)
This little home is located in a quiet community
Next to a little hill
excellent for a jogging or for a walk
Four blocks away you can be walking, or jogging with nature.
This little house is just one block from..
Excellent location for that traveler, commuter, Executive
Easy on & easy off the freeway.
-- Refuel your car & grab your Starbucks & be on your way like a jet!
****You will be able to refuel your car grab a Starbucks coffee & be on your way in just seconds!!!!
Nothing to fancy about my little home, just clean and organized. I love people that are happy & smile
I do my best to be a good host.
Two rooms are available for booking
The master bedroom
Your own space
Your own bathroom
Queen size bed, supper comfy
Pillow like crazy
Located on the second floor
Queen size bed
Memory foam, supper comfy!
Pillows like crazy
Bathroom is located directly outside your door for ease.
Located on second floor
**** most pets allowed as long as they are potty trained, friendly, and don't eat or chew on furniture. :)
Přístup pro hosty
- Living room
-Clean back yard with patio chairs
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Tooth Paste
- Pantene Shampoo & Pantene Conditioner
- Ironing board & Iron
- blow dryer
Vztahy s hosty
I live on site so
If I am at home
I will be able to answer any question you may have of California, or our area. I am very social, but if you want privacy that is perfectly fine....
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
My Guide book is a wealth of information it will show you what to do what to eat.... from here to
Guide book will be shown after you book
you should have your own car,
This city has
Your profile should be completely filled out telling me about yourself and the reason for your visit with at least one clear photo of yourself :)
Be considerate with the air conditioning. If it is cool outside, open the windows. Close the windows before you leave so the house does not heat up.
When you are not here, please leave your door ajar so that the air can circulate.
Nice people are welcome!
Be happy! :)
• Languages: English, Spanish
• I love hiking, dabbling in mountain biking, travel, cooking, and yes, a little vino. My favorite activity is meeting new people and sharing our unique experiences.
• I am a San Franciscan native and can help answer any questions you may have about this beautiful city by the sea.
• My last adventure was hiking in the beautiful state of Utah (Moab, Utah to be exact). I hiked Arches National Park and 4x4-ed along the beautiful rock formations.
• My next short trip will be to Monterey and then Half Dome in Yosemite (when I'm in-shape again, fingers-crossed).
• I am very hospitable, respectable, and clean. I also enjoy laughter and privacy. I hope to be able to host you soon! :)