Renovated Airstream in the heart of Southtown, next to many bars/restaurants. Walking distance from downtown, Convention Center, and Alamodome. Furnished with kitchenette, full size lavatory, outdoor shower, queen bed, futon couch, and new AC + heat.
Go "glamping" in our vintage Airstream trailer. The Airstream is located in San Antonio's beloved Southtown neighborhood and is just a 7 minute walk from the Riverwalk and several great restaurants and bars. Downtown, the Convention Center, and the Alamodome are also a quick walk away.
Přístup pro hosty
You are welcome to use the firepit in our backyard (and move the chairs on the deck into that area). You can also pick any herbs or veggies in the raised garden bed!
Vztahy s hosty
The Airstream is located in our backyard, which is gated and fenced in on all sides. The entire backyard is yours to occupy during your stay -- We will stay mostly out of your way during your visit, save for occasional trips back there to water plants, retrieve items from the shed, or hang laundry on our clothesline. We also travel a fair amount for our jobs, so it is not unlikely that we will be gone altogether during your visit. That being said though, if you need help with anything, I keep the Airbnb phone app on at all times and am happy to promptly answer any specific questions or concerns you have.
Typically, we have found the best fit for this listing to be guests that are independent, self-sufficient travelers that are interested in experiencing both the tourist attractions that nearby downtown has to offer as well as one of the city's favorite neighborhoods, loved for its authenticity, walkability, and collection of local shops and restaurants.
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
We are in the process of renovating our 1968 Airstream into a backyard guest house. We have listed it at a discounted rate while we are finishing up some cosmetic improvements. Please review photos carefully so you understand what improvements are still in progress. Our project gets a little better with every guests that visits, so please stay with us and be part of providing the feedback we need to make this a stellar guest home!
Please also note that while the Airstream is insulated and has new cooling/heating systems, you are still staying in a vintage trailer and will be more exposed to the elements than you would be in a typical house or apartment. Please check the weather for your stay and pack accordingly.
1. Absolutely no pets!
2. We cannot accommodate early check-ins and late check-outs -- The times on our listing are as tight as we can go. The Airstream is booked nearly every night, so we need guests to respect these times so we can make sure the trailer is ready for our next visitor. If you require early check-in or late check-out, please consider booking an additional night so the Airstream is reserved for you.
3. We are not able to check bags if you plan to arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time. Several hotels near us offer this service for free though -- We recommend that you make arrangements with a hotel if you need this service.
4. Please do not throw any food down the sink or shower drains. If you have food to dispose of, please do so in the trash cans provided. Compostable waste can be added to the wood slatted compost bin by the raised garden beds in the backyard.
5. Please do not light any candles/incense or smoke inside the trailer or on the deck.
6. The designated smoking area is by the firepit. A container for cigarette butts is located there.
7. If you have a car during your stay, please find parking on the street.
8. To avoid any potential electrical accidents, please turn off all lights and appliances when you are not occupying the Airstream. If the weather is mild, please turn off heating and cooling equipment as well to conserve energy.
9. By booking this suite, you agree to exempt the host from any liability charges due to any accident or injury during your stay.