Welcome to my place! More than a simple flat rental, I am offering a true Parisian life experience! My flat is located in a nice and trendy district in the heart of Paris (near Marais) with a beautiful view on the Bastille Genius & the Eiffel Tower
I have two small balconies, from where you will be able to admire the stunning sunsets on the Parisian roofs.
I will be more than happy to share with you my favorite addresses of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, open markets, shops, tourism tips, etc…
I have written a mini guidebook to help you to find all the great places in Paris and especially in my area with all the information you would require if you wish to feel like a Parisian! A printed copy will be waiting for you at the flat!
- Charming studio, 32 square-meter (double bed + sleeping sofa for one person)
- Separate bathroom with shower and toilets (2 towels per person, shampoo, shower gels, toilet paper will be supplied, and a hairdryer is also available)
- Little kitchen fully equipped (Nespresso machine, electric kettle, microwave/oven, 2 hotplates and a lot of dishes)
- Very luminous flat (2 big windows) equipped of blackout curtains to enjoy your nights
- Cosy apartment with nice decoration (perfect to rest after a day exploring the city)
- Subway stations at only 2 min walking distance (Ledru Rollin or Bastille) direct line to go to the Louvre museum, the Pompidou Center and the Champs Elysées – a velib’ station at 15 meters from the door.
- Close to Picasso Museum and Place des Vosges (10/15 min walking distance)
- Located in a street with a lot of trendy French designers like Isabelle Marant, Sésun, Globe Trotter and also nice concept stores, decoration shops, and the famous farmers' market : Marché d'Aligre. This market is opened 6 days/week and includes a small flea market and a covered market full of food vendors (bakery, cheese dairy, cellarman, butcher…). In the area you will find also a lot of restaurants (traditional or trendy) and bars.
- The apartment is on the 5th and last floor: no elevator (authentic and charming life in Paris :) ) but large and easy stairs.
I have put a lot of love into my apartment and I would like you to treat it like it’s yours
- I will leave complimentary toilet paper, shower gel/shampoo and tea/coffee, salt, oil, etc… feel free to use it. :)
- My place will be entirely cleaned for your comfort, please keep it that way.
- Smoking is forbidden in the flat, but allowed on the balcony.
- Please make sure that all of the dishes have been cleaned when you check-out
Enjoy Paris !