100% of guests gave the location a 5 star rating.
This apartment is right in the heart of Central London - you cannot get closer to the West End: it is a great location - great opportunity to sight see. Piccadilly Tube Station - 25 mt away
Hi and welcome to one of the most central apartments available right in the heart of London. The accommodation offers a fully fitted kitchen and has all of the usual appliances supplied including an inter-grated dishwasher and washer dryer. [List of amenities below.]
With the cost of public transport in London at an all-time high, a central location is very important both in terms of money and time. If you decide to stay you will save a good deal in travel costs [which on London are very high] because within 5-10 minutes walk you can reach:
• anywhere in the West End (Leicester Square, China Town, Old Compton Street, Carnaby Street, etc)
• Oxford Circus & Oxford Street (shopping area)
• Piccadilly Circus & Regent Street (shopping area)
• Bond Street (shopping area in Mayfair)
• Fitzrovia (Charlotte Street)
Within 10 minutes walk:
• Trafalgar Square & National Gallery
• Covent Garden
• St James' Park & Buckingham Palace
• Old Bond & Burlington Arcade (exclusive shopping area in Mayfair)
• Green Park & Hyde Park Corner
• Big Ben, Houses of Parliament & Westminster Abbey
• Thames River and The London Eye
This is a great place to have a holiday: spend your time where you want to be, not travelling miles to get there.
Ideal for friends - family - professionals - students - couples
* Air con
* Clean & Modern apartment
* Elevator/lift - there is only one elevator/lift – if it is Out of Service there are quite a few stairs.
Best not to book the apartment if you would struggle with stairs.
* Tripple glazing
* Excellent noise insulation between apartments
* Very modern furnishings
* 24 hour monitored CCTV
* 1 double size bed and 1 sofa bed - 1 zig zag bed
* Travel cot available
* Dining table + 5 chairs
* WIFI - unlimited Internet
* TV/DVD - Freesat
* A4 A to Z of London 318 pages of maps and information
* Umberellas - it is London!
* Shower room - PHARO jet shower
* Video entry phone
* Carrs American Oak floors throughout
* Tile floor in the bathroom
* Hair dryer
* Enough shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper and soap for your first day or so
Modern fully fitted kitche(URL HIDDEN) dishwasher(URL HIDDEN) washer/drie(URL HIDDEN) cooke(URL HIDDEN) microwave(URL HIDDEN) convection ove(URL HIDDEN) food processor(URL HIDDEN) hand blende(URL HIDDEN) slow cooke(URL HIDDEN) espresso and/or cafetier(URL HIDDEN) fridge(URL HIDDEN) USA and Europe electric plug adaptors provide(URL HIDDEN) Coffee, tea, sugar provided - milk available at nearby 24h grocery stores
*Kitchen is stocked with salt, pepper and some condiments
Tesco Metro, Lower Regent Street [major supermarket/grocery store] is 200m. 24 hours Spar, Haymarket, 50m and a 24 hour Tesco Express 300m.
For those working in London there is a Samsung Printer/Scanner/Copier on request.
CHECK IN - CECK-OUT
Check in is between 15.00 and 17.00. After 17.00 keys can be collected from a local key holder - they charge you £10 for the service. Check in can be as late as 1.30am on most days and 3.30am at weekends - if the keys are picked up from the key holder.
It is possible to leave luggage from 12 noon and check in is at 3pm. It is rarely possible to leave luggage before 12 noon.
Check out is 11am – LEAVING LUGAGE ON CHECK OUT DAY – as the flats are more or less booked out every day of the year, this can be VERY difficult and often quite impossible – as people are checking in there is simply no where to leave it. There are left luggage facilities at (i) Charing Cross Station [about 800m away] (ii) Kings Cross/St Pancras Staton and (iii) Paddington Station. It is about £8 per item. The people who look after my apartments can sometimes [but NOT always by any means] juggle things around so luggage can be left for a few hours after check out. However, it might mean that they has to stay around to wait for you to collect it [this would be in his own time] and so if they can arrange something for you, they may well ask for some payment for their time.
Přístup pro hosty
CHECK IN - CHECK-OUT
Check in is between 15.00 and 17.00.
Vztahy s hosty
Every effort is made to greet guests on arrival.
Airport transfers can be arranged.
Children should be used to stairs - there is an internal staircase.
Tento hostitel má 159 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení