Our loft is a bohemian, art-filled, welcoming home that is in a converted mill building with 20ft ceilings and huge windows overlooking Mt. Tom. There is 1 bedroom space in an open elevated loft area, with a queen size bed. We're in a building with a restaurant, bar, yoga, pilates, art studios, adventure games, and much more. Our home is a quiet sanctuary, yet right outside is the bike path, a park with music in the summer, 2 breweries, and an indoor park all no more than a 5 minute walk away.
We are a 10 minute walk to downtown Easthampton and Williston. Northampton and Smith College are a 10 minute drive away. There is a parking lot and elevator access. We are a pet free, smoke free, and shoe free home. Please bring socks or slippers if your feet get cold. LGBTQIA+ welcome. There are one flight of stairs to the bedroom space in the elevated loft area. The bedroom space is in an open loft area with curtains for privacy.
Přístup pro hosty
You will have full shared access to the common spaces in our home. This includes the bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room.
Vztahy s hosty
We are both working full time, but will help with recommendations for our favorite places to go in the area.
- There are some house rules to ensure we can offer an amazing experience for all our guests.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and respect our home.
- We are a shoe free home. Please remove your shoes in the front entryway before entering the home. Please bring socks or slippers if your feet get cold.
- Towels and sheets will be provided for your stay. Daily housekeeping service is not included.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or loss that occur while on the premises.
- No pets (not even service animals, as I am highly allergic) or smoking inside the home or in the building. There are designated smoking areas outside.