Welcome to all with positive reviews from our Airbnb community. Our home is located in the quiet Elk Point Country club gated community accross from Roundhill which is 5 miles (15 minutes) away from Heavenly Ski Resort and 2.7 miles (8 minutes) away from the Casinos. Hiking trails and bike trails are right outside the gates and the beautiful community private beach is walking distance away.
The large lower bedroom suite includes a sofabed. The large upstairs bedroom includes two eurolounges. Both of these large rooms have attached bathrooms with a tub and shower. The main floor bedroom is normal size with an attached bathroom with shower only (but is unique with a rock shower)
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
This is not a good place for a toddler as it is not child proof due to lots of stairs (tri-floor plan) and stone hearth on the main floor as well as a low stone platform in the downstairs room.
- We rent only to guests who only have positive reviews.
- No noise after 10 pm (This is mostly an owner-occupied gated community)
- Trash: The garbage cans are located in a “BEAR PROOF" box on the right side of the driveway. Food and garbage items can only be placed in the “BEAR PROOF" box. This rule is strictly enforced at Elk Point Country Club! Failure to follow this rule may result in a forfeiture of your security deposit! If you accumulate more garbage than can safely be placed in the “BEAR PROOF" box, place the extra trash in a tied plastic bag, and leave it in the garage.
- Check In & Check Out Times: Check in time is after 4 pm on the arrival day. Check out time is by 10 am on the departure day.
- Occupancy/Capacity: The Tahoe Douglas County rental guidelines state the total number of guests per property is not to exceed the number of bedrooms times 2 people plus 4 people. (10 people, at this residence)
- The Cleaning Service: This specifically covers: Vacuuming carpets/Sweeping and mopping floors; Cleaning bathrooms (Toilet, Sink, Tub); Washing towels and linens and remaking beds; Deep Cleaning the kitchen (Sink, Stove, Oven, Microwave, etc.). Tenants are responsible for clearing counters and cleaning dishes, pots & pans, etc. This cleaning service covers “normal wear". It does not cover excessive or negligent wear. For example, if you happen to stain the carpet, we're going to deduct the cost of removing the stain from your security deposit. In a similar fashion, cleaning up counter spills is normal; while burned remnants of food permanently adhered to the oven or stove are not, etc. Also, if any items are damaged or missing, we will also deduct the cost of repairing or replacing them from your security deposit.
- Supplies: “Starter" supplies are provided. There will be a role of paper towels in the kitchen, a roll of toilet paper in every bathroom, Garbage bags in every trash can, hand soap at every sink, dishwasher soap under the kitchen sink, and laundry soap at the washer. There will be towels in the bathrooms.
- Instructions: There is a list of specific instructions (Wi-Fi password, etc.) pinned to the bulletin board in the Laundry room.
- Security/Cleaning Deposit: A refundable security/cleaning deposit of $300 will be due upon booking. The deposit will be refunded in full (minus any excessive cleanup or damage repair that is needed) once the premises are checked out after your departure. If you do not follow the directions above, you will be subject to forfeiture of your security/cleaning deposit. (forgetting to lock the cabin, leaving the heat on high, turning the heat entirely off, etc.) The cost of remedying any of these problems will be deducted from your security/cleaning deposit. If it has been determined that you have smoked cigarettes (or any other substance) in the cabin you will forfeit your entire security/cleaning deposit. If it is determined that you have had animals in the cabin you will forfeit your entire security/cleaning deposit. In the event that your occupation of the cabin results in damages and/or cleaning costs in excess of the amount of your security deposit, you are liable for additional charges.
Linda and I enjoy spending time with our family (especially our grand boys), volunteering in our church, kayaking and traveling, . Through our Airbnb community, we learn more of nuances of the places we visit.
We also enjoy being hosts. While our guests bask in the astounding beauty of Tahoe, we want them to experience a slice of the comforts of home away from home - in the same place our family has been enjoying since 1991.