A dream home set in the heart of Chianti.
Relax, landscapes, nature, good food, wine ... for a unique holiday!
Borgo San Vincenti is composed not only from Casa Eolo :
Casa Isabella, Casa Monte Cristo, Casa Guia (4 guests) , Casa Maestrale (8 guests)
Casa Eolo is immersed in the most idyllic Chiantishire: surrounded by vineyards producing world-class red wine, overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany and is located in the village of San Vincenti, with its stone houses and clay roof tiles.
The village has been completely restructured for everyone who loves to take refuge in an unspoiled kingdom of silence and serenity.
Casa Eolo consists of two bedrooms, living area/dining room, kitchen, one bathrooms.
Free wi-fi is available throughout the house and around the Village of San Vincenti.
Casa Eolo is surrounded by a lush garden with a magnificent viewpoint.
Private pool for the apartments in the village.
Přístup pro hosty
4 guests, 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
One level comprising:
Kitchen, dining room / living room, bathroom with shower, 2 double bedrooms.
Casa Eolo is surrounded by garden. The kitchen leads directly to a terrace ideal for lunch or dinner outdoors.
• Swimming - The large pool measuring 5x15 meters.
The pool is open from April to October (weather permitting)
• Leisure - walking, swimming, biking, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides
• Washing machine on-site self-service (for a fee)
• Shop on-site "La Bottega Montefienali"
On request we are able to customize your stay in Tuscany and also give you local support, local expertize that only a a native in Tuscany can give.
Casa Eolo is located in a small village, the "Borgo San Vincenti", here you can find a chapel and 2 km away is a grocery store, "La Bottega Montefienali" in Montefienali, where every day you can find local specialties ... and cooked on the premises, warm bread and selection of wines from the nearby wineries.
Vztahy s hosty
• Cleaning pre-arrival
• Meet and greet by local member of staff
• Cost of utilities (electricity and water)
• Pool cleaning and maintenance (pools open from mid-April to early October)
• Free wi-fi internet connection
• Comprehensive information pack containing:
Local contact to provide assistance and information.
List of restaurants, places to visit, details about the house, etc.
• Emergency contacts 24/24
• Extra house Maid - upon request
• Central heating as per consumption (October to end of April) cost € 4,50/m3
• Gas as per consumption cost € 4,50/m3
• Beauty treatments and massages
• We are also able to organize all sorts of other activities, as transfers, tours, tastings, art classes and ballooning flight, horseback riding, biking, walking.
• We can arrange cooking class, meals, wine tastings, happy hours:
- Available on request at EUR 150 (until 8 guests) per meal plus the cost of groceries and beverages.
Chef in Villa (professional service):
- Available from EUR 65 per person (based on a minimum of 4 guests) to include 4 courses, groceries.
- available from EUR 50 per person (based on a minimum of 4 guests)
Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- available at EUR 30 (up to 4 guests) or EUR 50 (up to 8 guests) plus the cost of items. The service is available up to a grocery cost of EUR 200.
Casa Eolo is part of an exclusive compound of 4 other apartments, and the nearby "Borgo di Montefienali" where are Villa Albizi, the small church, a shop of local products and other apartments (in total you can have accommodation in more up to 30 guests.
• Deposit € 200.00 to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
• Your stay could be subject to a city tax imposed by the municipality in which the apartment is situated:
Local tax: € 1,50 / person> 12 years, payable in cash upon your arrival.
• Approach road - 2.5 km of gravel road to the village.
• Supplements and extras are to be paid locally in cash
• Small pets allowed (cleaning fee € 50.00)
• Not suitable for wheelchairs
• Welcome children, there are some areas that are not protected; young children need to be supervised by an adult
Další věci, které stojí za zmínku
Casa Eolo is usually rented weekly on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. In low and mid season it is possible to rent for shorter periods
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between of 4-7 pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10 am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Additional guests (if possible) € 35.00 for each person and for each night of the reservation.
Practical Information :
Time Zone: GMT +1 hour
The Euro (€) is the official currency of Italy. Coins are available in 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50, cent , €1 & €2 denominations. Notes are available in €(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) denominations.
Money Matters :
Major credit cards are widely accepted here (though a limited number of merchants have American Express accounts) and ATM access is widespread. Exchange currency only at authorized outlets. Coins cannot be reconverted on departure. Save all receipts from any currency exchange transaction. You may be asked to produce them when you exit the country.
Weather In Tuscany:
In general, the climate in Tuscany is very mild with little difference between the various provinces. The summers are hotter on the coast and in the valleys than in the hills. It rarely rains in the summer months. The average temperature varies between 27°C and 33°C and can even reach 40°C. Spring and autumn are rainy and milder; however, there are still plenty of dry and sunny days. By May there is less rain and the days become longer with up to 10 hours of daylight. The average temperature in spring is between 19°C and 24°C, in autumn between 21°C and 24°C. The winter months alternate between rain and sun with an average temperature of around 10°C.
7 nights (or available for 3 nights /Low and Mid season)
• No Smoking
• Not suitable for wheelchairs
• No party after 12:00 PM
• Welcome children (children need to always be supervised by an adult)
• Welcome Pets
V době od 02. Září 2017 - 06. Leden 2018 je minimální délka pobytu 3 noci.
Tento hostitel má 3 hodnocení u jiných nabídek.Zobrazit další hodnocení
Frutto del lavoro come architetto, della collaborazione di una equipe di maestranze esperte e dell'amore per la campagna Toscana ....questo mio viaggio con Villa Albizi ha riportato in vita un Borgho unico per storia e autenticità .....
Lavoro tra Firenze e il Chianti, come designer con la passione per il ripristino, il restauro e la volontà di dare nuova vita ad antiche proprietà.....tutto questo e' stato infuso in ogni camera e ogni stanza della Villa con mano leggera per giungere ad una composizione di antico e moderno.
Amo i colori del Chianti e i suoi sapori ...vigne, pietre, il verde dell'olio appena franto,il rosso del mattone ritrovato, l'arte e l'antichita di castelli e cantine.....amo la cucina della mia Toscana il pane, le torte, gli arrosti, i pecorini e i salumi .
Condividete le mie mete e i miei obbiettivi .... Il mio Chianti sempre sarà solo e soltanto Autenticità !