Cozy cottage in Point Clark, steps from the shores of Lake Huron. Perfect for family getaways or just to get out of the city. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
Great for long days on the beach, water sports, fishing in the nearby river, hiking and cycling. And a hot tub to relax in the evenings.
Three hours from downtown Toronto and just a short drive to Goderich and Kincardine.
1 week bookings only please, Friday to Friday.
Hello! Welcome to OK Beach House.
Our family-owned cottage has recently been updated; it is lovely and very comfortable.
The cottage has two queen beds, one double bed and bunk beds for the kids. There is a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, and lots of outdoor space, including a hot tub (inquire about cost)
There is one full bathroom, an outdoor shower for rinsing the beach off, essential toiletries, a blow-drier and a clothing iron.
Some great features about the space:
- Point Clark is a beautiful, lakefront cottage community with one of Ontario's best beaches, boasting world-class sunsets.
- The beach is 100 yards from the cottage along a private path. Once you're there you will find a white sandy shore to relax on, a boat launch, playground, picnic areas, a volleyball court, and the historic light house.
- The cottage property is lined with trees, perfectly calming and serene after a day at the beach.
- The drive from downtown Toronto is only three hours.
- LCBO, gas station, hardware, and general store, a five minutes drive up the street￼.
- An ice cream and pizza parlour almost next door, a one minute walk up the road.
- Kid-friendly features include a pack-and-play crib, bunk beds, children’s toys, books, a high-chair, and very safe, quiet roads.
- Outdoor dining area, serviced by a Weber charcoal BBQ, and a separate kamado-style smoker
- Coffee! We always have lots of fresh coffee, a grinder, and brewer available for all our guests.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need to cook a lovely feast for the whole fam.
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms keep you comfortable on hot nights.
- Blow drier and essential toiletries included.
- Entertainment options include; an AppleTV with Netflix, board games, puzzles, and books for all ages.
- We have a bin of children's toys available as well as some lawn/beach sports.
- HOT TUB! Please inquire if you would like to use hot tub as there will be an extra charge to cover cost of materials and cleaning.
- Wifi internet.
- Parking for up to 3 cars (max).
On the shores of Lake Huron, in the small community of Point Clark, just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Ontario. The area is very child-friendly, with nearby parks, safe roads, and a local ice cream shop. There is a boat launch around the corner, beside the Point Clark Lighthouse National Historic Site, and terrific fishing in the river just a 10 minutes walk away.
Goderich, Ontario, Kanada